Comment

Jack looking GG coming .......

pic fr stargatesg1971

Comment

cute pic run GB

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
            cute pic run GB
            thank you .... since no one was around decided to play with Jack/Mac

Comment

Thanks to everyone who sent Congrats my way!! (ARGHHHH! Full House just started here!! Thank goodness for all the Jack to keep me sane. Well to be honest, I never had a thing for Bob anyway)

Tomorrow I am going to do some serious capping, but I have no idea where to start. I have all seven seasons and most of season eight. Anybody have any suggestions or requests?
              sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                Thanks to everyone who sent Congrats my way!! (ARGHHHH! Full House just started here!! Thank goodness for all the Jack to keep me sane. Well to be honest, I never had a thing for Bob anyway)

Tomorrow I am going to do some serious capping, but I have no idea where to start. I have all seven seasons and most of season eight. Anybody have any suggestions or requests?
                wow .... QE .... you have all 7 seasons and most of season 8 ..... awesome .... do not forget to keep close your thunking gear while capping RDA/Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  You're always welcome to snurch ^_^

OH MY EYES!!!
                  I just start touring... What you trying to do to me?? More Bruises???
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                    OH MY EYES!!!
                    I just start touring... What you trying to do to me?? More Bruises???
                    ((((((((( O'Neill )))))))) you okay .... don't forget to put on your thunking gear

Comment

IVY!!!

WOW!!!

What a page Opener!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        wow .... QE .... you have all 7 seasons and most of season 8 ..... awesome .... do not forget to keep close your thunking gear while capping RDA/Jack.

Ooops, didn't mean to sound like I was bragging. I did only have season 1,3, and 7, (because that was all Wal-mart had.) But a week or so ago, my husband started getting more interested in the show, realized he has seen very little of it, and bought the other four seasons. we have been watching 2 -3 eps a night from the beginning, skipping only the ones my husband is very familiar with. We have a dvd/r so I have been recording season 8, only problem with those is they have the SCIFI logo in the corner. But that is not really a big problem, to me anyway.
                        sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                          Tin Man. One of my top episodes. For some obvious reasons.
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tin-man-01.jpg
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tin-man-07.jpg
                          BTW - Harlan created synthetic humans, not clones. Sorry. Clones are organic, grown, genetic duplicates.

ONTLLJRC: See, SEE... I told you I wasn't a CLONE!!!
                          ONTLLJC: Oh here we go again.
                          ONTLLMC: He was quiet all day!!! Why Jynjyr!!!

OH Jynjyr... WHAT did you START?? OI!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks L-Jade. I keep trying to have the dreams I want, they say you can train your brain to dream what you want it to but it hasn't worked for me. Somebody needs to invent RDA Dream Dust...

THERE is RDA Dream Dust!!

Its called watching your DVD's before going to bed - Simple as that!!

Works for ME!!!
                            Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 09 July 2005, 10:12 PM. Reason: Forgot Something!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sharp I didn't even notice! All right Ladies and....um not so ladies Here, -thanks to Sharp's reminder- is my 1000th post.

Drumroll......

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61...ommercial2.jpg
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61.../9993I_269.jpg
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61...ragedy/rda.jpg
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61...276104-005.jpg
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61...dy/mac14cb.jpg
                              all or most courtesy of RDA-forever.

and so ends my celebration pic marathon! *hey, it's a big number, I had to celebrate big!

Way to go Mel

Somebody, won't name names GB suggested using a Jack Rourke pic or ABYSS, but NO WAY!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                                Ooops, didn't mean to sound like I was bragging. I did only have season 1,3, and 7, (because that was all Wal-mart had.) But a week or so ago, my husband started getting more interested in the show, realized he has seen very little of it, and bought the other four seasons. we have been watching 2 -3 eps a night from the beginning, skipping only the ones my husband is very familiar with. We have a dvd/r so I have been recording season 8, only problem with those is they have the SCIFI logo in the corner. But that is not really a big problem, to me anyway.
                                I am so jealouse that your hubby watches with you...My hubby will occationally watch but his heart is not really into it. I am more jealous of that fact then having all the season. Count your blessing

Comment

Working...
                                X