Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    Not for an old bag like myself! LOL I think the way RDA has looked during
    these past 6 seasons has been his most thunkable. I think he looks fantastic
    nicely matured, in all areas. Yum yummmmmmmmmmmmm.

(Well, I have a thing -- yes, *that* thing -- for older men. Maybe it's
    because their eyesight is a bit poorer, so I can stand a chance with them.
    )

Originally posted by Mala50
    I agree! (from one old bag to another!)

For me, RDA/JACK is hotter today than in any of his Mac years......

Bad eyesight and bad knees?! What better way to catch them!!

Mac or this guy today? I'll take this one!

As I'm yet another old bag, I've got to agree with you both. The Man is like a fine wine...getting better the more he matures!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
      What I wouldn't give to see a front view of this smile... <sigh>

Obviously the photographer was a man who didn't realize we need to see his face when he's smiling like that.
      Of course, you're right, Susan! But did you notice his PERFECT ear??

I cropped this one from the hi-res version of the photo so I could see every little detail!

oh no, I'm not obsessed... I'm not!
      Last edited by Mala50; 01 October 2004, 02:36 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I cropped this one from the hi-res version of the photo so I could see every litlle detail!

Oh yes you are. And we thunk you for it.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Looka t my sig!!! I love it!!!! I love Rick! *raises hand* lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            Okay keeping my fingers crossed that the mods don't slap me for the size of this puppy...

Bev...don't say it....

When it comes to Jack, I like him as big as possible!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
              I love your sig. There's so much sticky-up hair I'm in thunkers heaven!
              sigpic

Comment

I agree! (from one old bag to another!)

For me, RDA/JACK is hotter today than in any of his Mac years......

Bad eyesight and bad knees?! What better way to catch them!!

Mac or this guy today? I'll take this one!

i'd take his the now as well!!!

at least have a chance of catching up to him as he runs away from me ( you know the bad knees)

maybe he'll even run into something ( bad eyes) and i'll catch him even quicker!!!!!

yeah i have to agree salt n' pepper jack is soooooo much nicer

THUNK

DROOL

urgh better watch in case the computer short circuits

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                  Yes, you and Susan Ewokmonster say it all with that phrase. It's the acting.

But seriously, I think RDA has greatly improved since his Mac days. Yes,
                  I do think he needed some improvement. His ability to say so much more
                  with his facial expressions, or the tone of his voice (even when he says
                  a simple line such as "No", which the DVD narrators pointed out on the
                  "Paradise Lost" clip), or his body language -- brings a whole new interest
                  in linguistics for me -- has really matured. He brings a lot of esperience
                  into the O'Neill role. And I think none of the others can play pain as
                  well as RDA/Jack, really. I think RDA's eyes show a lot more as Jack
                  than they did as Mac. To me, Mac was a more physical role with not
                  as much real emotion. (LOVED the way he kissed his women, though!!!)
                  This RDA shows admiration, distrust, disdain, anger, trust, a real tenderness
                  at times, command mode, steely determination, sadness, pain, pride
                  -- you name it.

When O'Neill shows emotion, even subtely, it has an underlying fire.
                  Well, RuralStar wrote it before, I think -- RDA brings a real passion to
                  the character. That was my favorite part of the O'Neill person.
                  I mean, besides his caustic wit!!

But that's not the part for which I LUST! LOL

Sure, I mess around in the shallow world of hussydom -- all in fun and
                  fancy, of course. But I truly do admire RDA the actor in this role. It
                  hooked me on the show, RDA's acting did, and he was the glue that
                  made me stick with it.

**shudders ** Ooooooooo, it's like I've seen my own clone, being all
                  serious and such. Spooky! I MUST get back to shallowness, before
                  I shrivel up into the intellectual hell that is my real life. hee hee

Where's that feather boa when I need it?
                  hey it's not often we get intelectual outlooks on Jack and i truely agree with you

sad i know but thats all i've got to say how exactly am i supposed to top that post!!!

BTW if i had a feather boa i'd give it to you!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    I love your sig. There's so much sticky-up hair I'm in thunkers heaven!
                    Bev! I've got a sticky-up hair pic that is so weird/funny that it might cure you of your um, fetish!?

sigpic

Comment

I cropped this one from the hi-res version of the photo so I could see every little detail!

his ear ???

what are you a member of the toe'tok'ra????

Comment

Bev! I've got a sticky-up hair pic that is so weird/funny that it might cure you of your um, fetish!?

Mala, even that pic can't cure me!
                        BTW, where is it from?
                        sigpic

Comment

fantastic sig

why do i only have two hands???

i need like a million to show how much i love this guy!!!

Comment

Amy I just love your sig!!! I think something definitely has to be said about a guy who can take off a lilac shirt (hang on, should I rephrase that around here!)

And not just the hair - all those smiles too!!!!

Comment

Mala!!! That's a terrific photo (though looks like he should be in Star Trek from that shirt he's wearing!!)

But no, still love the hair in that one too

Comment

<snippage>

not sue, but i sure noticed the ear!
                                it's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                i could trace that for hours, and i don't mean w/ pencil & paper either

bb
                                Bright Beak
                                at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Working...
                                X