RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    Of course people have real lives Bev, what a silly thing to say. What? You meant people HERE?

People HERE have real lives?????
    Discussing RDA's wardrobe is real!
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Of course people have real lives Bev, what a silly thing to say. What? You meant people HERE?

People HERE have real lives?????
      I think my RL is being mingled with this one too much. I have been spending more time online than I have in the past and my husband's noticed. I am reading a book called 'Getting Over Jack Wagner' and yesterday my husband put a sticky on it that said 'O'Neill'.

Nope, uh-uh, never gonna happen. Rda's been here longer than Hubby!!!

But he is my RL and I wouldn't change that!
      sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
        Yellow is my favorite color, too, gatebee. And I love Jack in yellow (ref: my sig). But this is one of my least fav Jack outfits. *And I know, as the males in my home tell me, guys don't wear outfits!)
        I think the darker his tan is the better he looks in yellow. Cuz I don't really like him in yellow -compared to blue and black that is- But the shots in your sig are hot!

Comment

I have to ask, where's this pic from?

It must be behind the scenes from 'Changeling'
          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
            I think my RL is being mingled with this one too much. I have been spending more time online than I have in the past and my husband's noticed. I am reading a book called 'Getting Over Jack Wagner' and yesterday my husband put a sticky on it that said 'O'Neill'.

OHMIGOSH!!! That is too funny!!!! Hey but at least your husband has a sense of humor right?

Comment

OHMIGOSH!!! That is too funny!!!! Hey but at least your husband has a sense of humor right?
              Yeah, to a point. I made the mistake of telling him about our (re: GG's) clones... he didn't laugh.

So now... what ever he doesn't know doesn't make him not laugh.

QEJC: So that's why we live in the closet?
              QEMC: Uh, yeah, just now figured that out?
              QEJC: I can hurt you.
              sig by PM

Comment

Yeah, to a point. I made the mistake of telling him about our (re: GG's) clones... he didn't laugh.
                You mentioned THE CLONES?????!!!!!!!

I mean, you just can't mention the clones to a non-GG. Not even other women. they don't get it, they don't think the clones are real, and telling your husband! Not that I encourage keeping secrets from ones spouse or anything...But mentioning the clones is just...wrong on so many levels.

Comment

your hubby is also looking at you strange sometimes .... that use to happen to me ... so what I did was include him in everything that I say and do in GW especially on the Thunk thread .... here he sees that it is all fun and games

Comment

I mean, you just can't mention the clones to a non-GG. Not even other women. they don't get it, they don't think the clones are real, and telling your husband! Not that I encourage keeping secrets from ones spouse or anything...But mentioning the clones is just...wrong on so many levels.
                    Ditto, Mel. My whole family knows about my RDA/Jack addiction. But no one knows about the clones. Or the GGs. I kinda like it that way.
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I told hubby and he found it funny and crazy of all of us GG

Comment

Ditto, Mel. My whole family knows about my RDA/Jack addiction. But no one knows about the clones. Or the GGs. I kinda like it that way.
                        Exactly. It's one thing to have a Wall of Thunk. It's totally different to tell everybody your keeping a Jack O'Neill Clone in the closet!

Comment

Blueiris, Queen Eleta and Mel ..... you should tell hubby

pic fr stargatesg1971

Comment

Exactly. It's one thing to have a Wall of Thunk. It's totally different to tell everybody your keeping a Jack O'Neill Clone in the closet!
                            No room in my closet. Wish I had one of those walk-in closets. JackClone stays in this computer room. *Wish he'd quit juggling my snow-globes.
                            sigpic

Comment

RLOL .... ya telling your friends and hubby that you have a "clone" in the closet could be weird

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                Blueiris, Queen Eleta and Mel ..... you should tell hubby
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/8f2e7189.jpg
                                pic fr stargatesg1971
                                No way. I'm very demanding in having my way. Tugging a JackClone with me might work against me.

Nice pic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X