Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General Jack O'Neill
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Aquilus_Corvus/captured.jpg

Jack: Well, looks like I got caught. Wonder if the boss'll let me go....doubt it.
    ohhhh thunk!

Great picture General Jack welcome to the Gutter

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
      Well, its July!!!

And some certain Clones were getting a Little Mad!!! Cuz only one was on the Sig Line!!

so Sig Change time again, and Quote change too

ONTLLJRC: Hey, we are back on the Sig Line Again!!
      ONTLLMC: We are??
      ONTLLJRC: Yeah!!
      ONTLLMC: I see one pic of me, one pic of you and lots of HIM!!
      ONTLLJC: Oh FCOL!!! Remember what this THREAD is Called!!
      ONTLL: Hey at least you made it on!! I could have totally ignored you and did that Episode AGAIN!!
      ONTLLJRC: Oh no, we are happy, right Mac!!
      ONTLLMC: Oh yes we are... (wondering how brown his nose is??)

P.S. Hey AMBER notice the right hand pic, just in case you change yours
      I sure did notice ONTLLs! You can't blame my sig now for all your bumps and bruises!

I know it's not eyes but there is some gratuitous neck!
      Last edited by AmberMoon; 02 July 2005, 11:45 AM. Reason: the verbage

Comment

Ohhhhh *excitement* the lag has gone (she says foolishly tempting fate to bring it back)

Just wanted to share this one 'cos it's .. well it's ... uh ... oh, SQUEEEEE!

Know what I mean?

*waves at Nikki*

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
          Angus MacGyver, "MacGyver": What is more traditionally American than using sheer mind power to get out of tight scrapes? And who had to do that more often than troubleshooter extraordinaire MacGyver? He had us at "hello," especially since in the show's pilot episode, he used an average chocolate bar to prevent a nuclear facility's complete meltdown.

© 2005 Tribune Media Services, Inc.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
          Morjana, You continue to wow me. How do you FIND all this stuff?!!!!
          *bows to the all-knowing, ever-resourceful Morjana* Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
            And 'cos we had a power out I'm late with this one

(((((Rune))))) all I can type is SWEET MANNA FROM HEAVEN, HES HOT! Thunks! (can I snurch for my wall collection? pretty please, with whipped cream and RDA on top...ah....ah I mean a cherry on top?)

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
              Jack and I did a little Hide-N-Go-Seek of our own. He did a little searching and it didn't take too long before he found what he was looking for... It was very hard... I mean I'm a really good hider.
              when Jack and I play hide-and-seek .... he sorts of know when I like to hide ...

pic fr either rda-forever or rdanderson site

Comment

Congrats to Ambermoon for 1000
                &
                Sgt. Siler for 900

Way to go GG's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                  Congrats to Ambermoon for 1000
                  &
                  Sgt. Siler for 900

Way to go GG's!!!
                  Thunks (((((Mel)))))! Here's a little picture of Jack in uniform for you...

Comment

Welcome Beth!!!! Glad to have you with us. I have a brand new Jack clone here for you.

Normally a Jack Clones name is based on his mistresses screen name. However, your's is rather long. So I'm recommending BJC -I don't think we have one of those yet....- but of course the naming is ultimately up to you.

General Jack O'Neill. Whew, another long screen name. GJOJC? hmmm, you'll have to talk it over with your Jack clone speaking of whom...

Note: If either of you do not want a Jack Clone (Hey it could THEORETICALLY happen) or if you already have one in your possesion, please leave the clones here with me. They will be distributed to those in need.

Also I have taken it upon myself to notify newcomers of other clone options including...

-MacGyver Clone
                    -Jim Holland Clone
                    -Jack Rourke Clone
                    -Bill Parrish Clone
                    -Ernest Pratt Clone

And once again, Welcome to our little playground.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      More of a fresh fruit and edible flower kind of tart I guess? I know when I first watched it it looked more like a pizza to me! ("That ain't no cake!" ) ('Cept for those purple flowers...)

Well... Jack *does* like to go fishin' y'know...
                      I know this is not the thread for this comment so, I will hide it.
                      Spoiler:
                      what if Jack gave SAm a bit of the pie. What do you think would have happened. Sam and Jack together

Comment

Originally posted by stargatesg1971
                        This is my first post here so no doubt I'll make a mistake of some sort. I've not checked back on all the posts since my last visit yet, so if these are repeats, sorry.

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/temp/PDVD_020_EDIT.jpg

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/temp/PDVD_021_EDIT.jpg

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/temp/PDVD_039_EDIT.jpg

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/temp/PDVD_040_EDIT.jpg

Beth
                        Havent seen these before. YUMMY! Love that smile! Lucky lady (thinking a more not so nice word)! Thanks Beth!! Drop by again some time. *slides off into the water daydreaming*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                          Thunks (((((Mel)))))! Here's a little picture of Jack in uniform for you...
                          No, no, Thunk you Amber!

edited to insert pic when I realize this is my 900th post. And since it's my 900th post, I'm treating myself to a little facial fuzz. (which I find bizzarely adorable with long hair )

from RDAnderson.com
                          Last edited by melpomene; 02 July 2005, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                            Ohhhhh *excitement* the lag has gone (she says foolishly tempting fate to bring it back)

Just wanted to share this one 'cos it's .. well it's ... uh ... oh, SQUEEEEE!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...-comment-9.jpg

Know what I mean?

*waves at Nikki*
                            *DROOL* I know exactly what you mean!!

*waves back*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Pull up a chair, keyboard & monitor, your beverage of choice (mine's baileys & butterscotch schnapps) & post lots.......but most of all, have FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                                (((((Rune))))) all I can type is SWEET MANNA FROM HEAVEN, HES HOT! Thunks! (can I snurch for my wall collection? pretty please, with whipped cream and RDA on top...ah....ah I mean a cherry on top?)

((((Amber)))) of course you can snurch it, and if it's all the same I'll take RDA on top over the cherry, thanks ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X