No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww I missed the party!! Thats what I get for coming in late!

Well I dont have any great picture to post, but just the same..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALA!!

Hope all your Jack wishes came true!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Oh, darn it, I want the clone set for nighttime and morning. So, let's see, I want one "Jack for Breakfast" clone and one "Jack for Beddy-Bye" clone. OK, I supply Fruit Loops and Oatmeal for morning Jack and, oh, what is it that I supply for nighttime Jack? Mmmmm??

Jack for Breakfast Clone:

Jack for Beddy-Bye Clone:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
        OH Jynjyr!! Sounds or looks like your in Trouble!!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Stranger18.jpg
        Yeah Well, I haven't been forgiven yet!!

ONTLL: I wonder why Jack Rourke, you said Jack Oneill was Cheating on me!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...S6-Abyss10.jpg
        YEAH that is right, and I wasn't.. Took Rune to tell you that??

ONTLL: Hey JackOneill, your forgiven already, what more do you want!!

ONTLL:

ded .... ded ....ded ...ded ....thunk....loving every minute it

Comment

*Hangs head in shame* Getcarter stole my JackClone from me, cause I said something not so nice. Then in turn Siler stole him from Getcarter! Now if you see a slightly used and tired clone wandering around the Gutter (my name is tattooed on .... on...... the back of his right knee, yeah thats it!), would you please return him to me. I and my JackClone would be most appreciative! Thank you!
          Last edited by Nikkirose; 25 June 2005, 08:18 PM. Reason: For s**ts and giggles

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

WARNING!! See previous post!! Hehe!!

(Someone posted, that I would not make it past this section, IT Was TRUE!!)
            crashes ..... crawling on floor ... pulls keyboard down to ... p...o..ost ..... TT..TH..U.U.NNKK

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              And cake... Lots and Lots of cake. Chocolate cake you know... drizzled with luscious fresh strawberries in a heavenly sugar-sweet syrup......

Okay you were talking about Chocolate Cake and R.D.A.

I was Bored, So......

Hope you like it.

as URGO say "I couldn't help myself"
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                Yes, but I like the slow ride down.
                I thought it was all about the quick ride up... the elevator shaft.
                Originally posted by Rune
                *giggling* excuse me please but some of us have minds of lily-white purity here

(amazing what a coat of whitewash can do)

Rune, Rune... We know better then THAT!!!

Sorry, but We are not "ALL Innocent here"
                sigpic

Comment

*gives innocent look*

But we *were* talking about riding elevators!

Sure SS... Sure!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...G1/SPjack6.jpg
                    'Twas nothing but innocent fun and games he says...

HOLY COW!!! ShimmeringStar!! EYES!!!

ONTLLJRC: HOLY Cow, Look at that DROOL on the Keyboard!!
                    ONTLLMC: that is Disgusting... Let JackOneill clean it up, its his picture!!
                    ONTLLJC: Now what Guys?? **looks at Keyboard*** OH!!!
                    ONTLLJRC: Hey I know, We should let ShimmeringStar clean it up, she is the one who posted the picture!!
                    ONTLLMC: OH Yeah, that is a IDEA!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                      *giggling* excuse me please but some of us have minds of lily-white purity here
                      Rune, Rune... We know better then THAT!!!

Sorry, but We are not "ALL Innocent here"
                      Huh? Oh c'mon FCOL, why does nobody in here ever buy that line from me anymore? Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Okay Anakin, You naming of this pic goofdontmesswizme! is JUST
                        ... What can I say?... THE MAN would be proud... I guess?
                        Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                        ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                          *Hangs head in shame* Getcarter stole my JackClone from me, cause I said something not so nice. Then in turn Siler stole him from Getcarter! Now if you see a slightly used and tired clone wandering around the Gutter (my name is tattooed on .... on...... the back of his right knee, yeah thats it!), would you please return him to me. I and my JackClone would be most appreciative! Thank you!
                          That's terrible, you just can't trust anybody these days ...

*splashes about shamelessly in the gutter looking for Nikki's JC*

Aha! Is this him Nikki? he looks pretty exhausted to me, poor baby...

*searches about shamelessly looking for Nikki's JC's tattoo* (and trying very hard not to tickle, honest)

Okay Nikki, I couldn't find a tattoo behind his knee but I know he's yours as I did find your name etched somewhere else on him - very creative choice of tattoo site too might I add - I had to search very long & hard before I found it and ... *ahem* ... yeah as I was saying you just can't trust anyone these days can you, isn't it terrible?

Anyway, he's very tired and more than a little confused by all that's happened to him and he keeps asking for you so my JC's have him under guard in my spare room all ready for you to pick up later today. Don't worry, I've left all the fun clean-up operation stuff for you

Glad to be of service.

~ Rune: the last name in GG altruism

Last edited by Rune; 25 June 2005, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            Oh, darn it, I want the clone set for nighttime and morning. So, let's see, I want one "Jack for Breakfast" clone and one "Jack for Beddy-Bye" clone. OK, I supply Fruit Loops and Oatmeal for morning Jack and, oh, what is it that I supply for nighttime Jack? Mmmmm??
                            Well y'know JackClones are very adaptable / durable Nell, so you can have one for 24hr day and nighttime providing you treat him right. Saves on space too if you're worried about anyone else seeing him.

Some ice cream or pie might be appreciated occasionally too and as for what to supply at nighttime, hey I'm sure you'll figure it out, JCs have a way of letting you know exactly what they want. Enjoy!

Comment

Just 'cos ...

Comment

*thinks about playing 'find the dogtags'*

Last edited by Rune; 26 June 2005, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X