RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Heh, well it can be a step up for some of us while it's a step down for others, or backwards, or forwards while I do believe that for the select, elitist few it's actually a step sideways

*goes and sits in the shallow end to think about Jack*

Y'know this is where Critter likes to sit although she'll try and get you to believe otherwise with that beautifully manicured repuation of hers*

Heh, love ya really ((((Critter))))

(((((RUNE)))))
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
      Love your clones guys I FOTFL whenever I read them. So cool. Thanks for all the info on posting fics, maybe when I've got the courage I'll go ahead and post them. There's got to be a first time, right. Anyway it's 2.30am here and I was up posting last night until 5am and then only got 3 hrs sleep so I a bit hazing now. I'll catch up on the rest of your posts tomorrow, oops mean later today. Am I making any senseor as Jack would say "Understanding still you not." or something like that. So nightie night.
      Nightie-Night Divcon!!!!

Comment

*curled up laughing*
        Nice job on reassuring him there AK.

Now if you'll excuse me, my JCs and I are going to play hide n seek, in the dark of course

Rune: Okay my turn to hide, no peeking now
        RuJC1: FCOL, why is it always your turn to hide?
        RuJC2: Yeah, anyone would think you got some weird kick out of this...
        Rune: Hey,you peeked!
        RuJC2: Did not.
        Rune: Did too, and both of you stop complaining, you're supposed to like the thrill of the chase.
        RuJC1: Whaddya mean chase. You just go sit in the closet under the stairs every time, it's not exactly difficult to find you.
        RuJC2: The giggling gives the game away too.
        RuJC1: And we don't really get why having found you we then have to stay in the closet with you, it's awfully dark in there-
        RuJC2: Not to mention very squashed.
        Rune: Shhhh, you never know who may be listening, my spotless reputation will be as ruined as Critter's *bites lip*
        Jack dearling, it's always the La *er* Hussy's turn to hide. When you hide, absolutely everyone seeks. And what's the fun in finding you with hundreds of Hussies hanging about? Hmmmmm??? Then I'd have to share.
        I'm sorry, sweetie, even YOU can't deal with hundreds of Hussies all at the same time. Although a couple of brilliant smiles would leave most of them unconscious on the ground.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          (((((RUNE)))))

Howdy, Critter. Nice to meet you. I've read such wonderful things...appears they're all true.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
            Welcome to the Gutter
            Divcon
            Admiral Q O
            Queen Eleta

Mac brought you flowers.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Assassin07.jpg

Jack wants to give you a hug.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/pov02.jpg
            Yes, yes, yes....welcome to the gutter...as for my well manicured reputation...I beg, borrow and steal everything I do around here!!!! I believe I am most famous for my begging! But as you can see from this post, I steal pretty darn well too.

(((((Jynjyr))))) Thanks for letting me borrow your welcome to some wonderful new hussies!!!!!!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Yes, yes, yes....welcome to the gutter...as for my well manicured reputation...I beg, borrow and steal everything I do around here!!!! I believe I am most famous for my begging! But as you can see from this post, I steal pretty darn well too.

(((((Jynjyr))))) Thanks for letting me borrow your welcome to some wonderful new hussies!!!!!!

Flowers and hugs? Wow! I'm going to faint any moment. Thanks!

Going to swoon, now....

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Howdy, Critter. Nice to meet you. I've read such wonderful things...appears they're all true.
                Hello Admiral Q...Jack is worried that you'll believe EVERYTHING you hear about me!!!!

piccie borrowed from Tame
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

A moment for confused Jack...isn't he adorable?

Comment

Hello Admiral Q...Jack is worried that you'll believe EVERYTHING you hear about me!!!!

piccie borrowed from Tame
                    No need for worry. I carry around a large salt shaker and add grains to everything...

Comment

Jynjyr.....can I have this one?????

What a hot one!!!!! THUNK-O-MIGHTY!!!!!!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

((((Critter)))).....Beg? Borrow? Steal?....I have never heard of such things!!!

There is always some hat pics for Critter floating around in my PB.....

Jack and Big gun....

Comment

Jack want to know if it's just me...or is the forum running on the slow side???

piccie swiped from Tame's collection
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                            ((((Critter)))).....Beg? Borrow? Steal?....I have never heard of such things!!!

There is always some hat pics for Critter floating around in my PB.....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81...l/9a1d2738.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81...ONeill/j10.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81...ill/Jack14.jpg
                            Jack and Big gun....
                            Oh be still my heart.....and the BIG gun too!!!!

(((((AK)))))
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Jack want to know if it's just me...or is the forum running on the slow side???

piccie swiped from Tame's collection
                              Slow, yes, very...like one of Felger's long-winded answers.

Comment

*giggling* Ohhh I won't take offence, don't you worry, although I am sorely tempted to poke my fingers through the holes in Jack's shirt in this ep I know it's all yours really so I won't touch - but I can still look pretty closely, right?
                                Ohhhh that is way too gorgeous to look at standing up, great job!
                                Stupid thing won't let me give you jello so maybe this will do instead just don't tell your clones it came from me, I think I've stirred up enough trouble there already
                                Rune, you should know better then to open one of my "Clickie's" while standing up!!

OH OH!! ABYSS!!
                                I can't, I just can't, I will not... Nope not going to do it.. NO WAY... its just not gonna work, I can't..... slides off computer chair into a pile of GOO!!
                                P.S. **ONTLLJC on ONTLL's computer "if anyone is wondering what above line means, is that ONTLL can't get passed an ABYSS without commenting"
                                ONTLLJRC: oh no, here we go again. Its not even NOON!!
                                ONTLLMC: That Episode again, I think I know what JackR is so mad about!!
                                ONTLLJC: Guys, its only one picture. She will be okay in a few minutes!!
                                ONTLLJRC: who posted that picture!!
                                ONTLLJC: Looks to be one of GG's who was on Holidays!!

OH RUNE!! What did you do now??

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X