X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on 900, chevronseven!

Here's a mala pic that just melts me.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Happy Birthday Siler!

*Going up?*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        here is more just because you asked
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/35631cc8.jpg
        pic fr mgm
        THUNKS YOU Gatebee... I think I'm getting better at my begging (been taking on-line course from Critter )

sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Hey gals,hows everyones day been?....Mine was really crappy .....I think I need some Jack to cheer me up.....I just think RL has kicked me hard in the a** and Its new too me because I didn't really care before.....But on a better note....

CONGRATS C7 ON 900!THEY HAVE ALL BEEN GREAT!

***AND***

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILER!HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
            Checking in gals. The review went well! I was able to express my thoughts and concerns. They want me to move slightly towards the review process and less from working on everything.

THANK YOU ALL for the support (and all the Jacks )

((((ONTLL)))) You'll do fine. We're all here for you. TRUST ME. The Power of the GutterGals works!
            whoo hoo! glad it went well (((((C7))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Yes, I know this is late, but I wanted to post this:

"At a time when I had very little business being called an actor, he made things so easy for me," Anderson told the L.A. Times. "It was a learning experience that was very warm and loving for all seven years." - RDA 06/10/05
              Aw,I loved Dana Elcar as good ol' Pete.... .......*tear* *sob* *sob*

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                Okay A little of topic,

Did anyone listen to the Audio Commentary while watching this Episode!! (you have to own the DVD's to do that Sorry.. )
                ITS a HOOT.. Hearing Chris Judges Laugh!!

Okay Back on Topic now!!

OH that Jack SMIRK!!
                Was playing with my Season 7 DVD's last night before sleeping
                lol...((((Two"LL"s))))) I listened to the commentary for season 7!!! Its was too funny! Did you watch it for 'Lost City',now that was great! (thunks for the great RDA Two"LL"s)!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                  Those "Palmetto bugs" are a doozy,huh?!
                  I was born down there[moved when I was 13]& I thought roaches were supposed to be that big.My folks were from New England & had moved down in "52" to help out my grandparents.
                  She told me that the 1st time she saw one ,she started throwing her stuff back in the car,screaming.

Damn right about the screams! And these things have antlers, for God’s sake!!!!!!!!! Now I’m all itchyy-scratchy. I’m sure the damn things are plotting some kind of mass incursion into the pantry…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    *snorts* about the roaches! Totally agree about your post and glad you popped in when I had time to put up some pics

ROTFLMAO! Yeah that could definitely be detrimental to the pg nature of this thread.... Not that I care mind you!

Somebody mentioned A Matter of Time

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se...r_OTime009.jpg
                    Rural, I can tell from Rick’s expression that he just saw a really big roach. [Obsessing, much????!!!!!]

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                      Hey, thats the LOOK I got from my CLONE this morning!!

Guess I woke him up to Early!!
                      uh oh!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...eys/johnny.gif
                      Sorry, but I can't, I won't, and Am NOT going to do it!!! Not turning this to a URL.. Nope, using it to make a Point!!

You know, every time Rural posts that pic she crops my head out of it. I have no idea why.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                        You know, every time Rural posts that pic she crops my head out of it. I have no idea why.
                        (((Katkin))) .....ROTFLMAO.....now why would good ol' Rural do something like that! * *

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                          .......THUNK!!! (((Rural)))....Thunks for this great thunk-a-lish-tastic pic.!

(Not putting this in URL....Nope,not happenin'!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                            Katlin, I know exactly what you Mean!! Rural does the Same thing to me too!!

but I would rather have him
                            Looking at me..oooh
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SILER!!

Here's wishing you all the best!!

xox,
                              Mala
                              Thank you Mala so much!!! This is absolutely wonderful! This is the best gift I've received all day! Jack can give me anything he wants and I'll die a happy woman.
                              Sorry...this is too wonderful to put as a url...(and I suffer from dial up and I hate reposters with a passion!)

Thanks again ((((((((((Mala))))))))))

Comment

Okay Everyone, NEED YOUR VOTE!!

I am trying to change my Desktop picture..
                                Do I keep this one (1)

AHEM, you can understand WHY I use this one, JEANS, ARMS!!

Or use this one (2)

and this one would be nice cuz of the SMILE!!

Or use this one.. (3)

But then again, eventhough the Leather Jacket would make me go THUNK
                                when turning on my computer
                                (thanks to everyone who I snurched these from )

Need your Votes Please!!

OI!!! Decisions, Decisions.. Now you know why I need your VOTES!!

P.S. just moving the Man up also!!
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X