Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    I don't think there'd be much talking if we were with RDA!!!!<eg>
    Duh (slaps forehead). See what happens when I blab too much. Brain synapes stop firing. I think it is time for some chocolate and caffeine. I should be getting ready to go to work, but it is much nicer here blabbing and watching Stargate.

sigpic

Comment

You know, my friend, I think we're following each other around the threads!! I seem to be replying to your posts all over the place!! maybe it's "Great minds think alike!!"
      I am sure that is the case <vbg>. Seems kind of like a repeat of shipper day.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        I am sure that is the case <vbg>. Seems kind of like a repeat of shipper day.
        Ahh, but a wonderful day to remember!
        sigpic

Comment

Ahh, but a wonderful day to remember!
          It was a fantastic day. Did a faux pas over on the shipper thread. Shades of Gray is on now. Season three hair, beer bottle, dress blues, special ops black. Sigh, sigh, sigh

sigpic

Comment

It was a fantastic day. Did a faux pas over on the shipper thread. Shades of Gray is on now. Season three hair, beer bottle, dress blues, special ops black. Sigh, sigh, sigh

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...s3sog300sf.jpg
            THUNK!!!! *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

THUNK!!!! *sigh*
              Okay, now I am following. We are going to need smelling salts if we keep this up.
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, now I am following. We are going to need smelling salts if we keep this up.
                I hope you realise it's now 3.30am here, and I was going to bed, but I'm enjoying this game too much now!
                sigpic

Comment

the gutter doctor is in! *passes smelling salts to kliggins and DoJ* remember to use these only when necessary(speaking from personal experience here.......it's not a pretty site to have to wake up to those ).

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                    the gutter doctor is in! *passes smelling salts to kliggins and DoJ* remember to use these only when necessary(speaking from personal experience here.......it's not a pretty site to have to wake up to those ).
                    Thanks. we'd better add them to the equipment list!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                      Thank you gutter doc. Took a little break, so am doing better

sigpic

Comment

Thank you gutter doc. Took a little break, so am doing better

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...aj/s3sog14.jpg
                        Hhhmmmmnnn....tongue, chin and neck!!! THUNK!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to bed now. See you tomorrow.GoodNight!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hhhmmmmnnn....tongue, chin and neck!!! THUNK!!!
                            Thought you might approve. Yes, I do know it is 3:30 a.m. there and I am sooooooo impression by your ability to stay awake. So in honor of your ability.

Sorry for interruption, had to feed cats and get chocolate and caffeine

Last edited by Kliggins; 09 August 2004, 09:32 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

msg from shelly (jack's little place on web http://jackslittleplace.com)

she can't get into gateworld, and so she said to say hi to everyone...

that is all...

bb
                              Bright Beak
                              at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

I'm going to bed now. See you tomorrow.GoodNight!

we wish you sweet dreams of jack!.........and not nightmares of

Comment

Working...
                                X