RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Oh.....you have NNNNOOOO idea what's out there!!! These European sites are incredible, infact some of the British sites are incredible! Whooo! Is it hot in here?????
    If it is hot in here I know whose causing it Now I am going to have to go trolling to find these sites.

And on a lighter note. Wouldn't I like to .................. Danger Kliggins, mods are monitoring.

sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to tell you that after the wonderful day I've had playing in the gutter, I did make the mistake of talking about g strings!! Well, every tune we played tonight (I play banjo in a trad jazz band), I kept thinking about you hussies.......yes..NOT RDA/Jack....but YOU LOT!!!! Life's a bit*h, and then you're dead, as they say!
      It has been fun and I haven't even been here all day. I am sure you were great regardless of where your thoughts might have been. How nice you are to think of us and not Jack
      sigpic

Comment

Now splain to me please... what do the European sites have that is different? Are then not PG rated or something? hmmmmmmmmm

Send me those urls

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
          Now splain to me please... what do the European sites have that is different? Are then not PG rated or something? hmmmmmmmmm

Send me those urls
          We don't have censorship the way you do Stateside! My very basic German and French comes in very handy at times!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            If it is hot in here I know whose causing it Now I am going to have to go trolling to find these sites.

And on a lighter note. Wouldn't I like to .................. Danger Kliggins, mods are monitoring.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...daj/s3ur13.jpg
            I can't even think after looking at this pic...........You have actually rendered me speachless !! Oh...I can THINK of many things to say... but PG...PG....PG
            sigpic

Comment

I can't even think after looking at this pic...........You have actually rendered me speachless !! Oh...I can THINK of many things to say... but PG...PG....PG
              YESSSSS!!!!!!!! Rendered her speechless.
              sigpic

Comment

Gee whiz I wonder if RDA knows he has such a bunch of hussy gutter girl fans in here.

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Ok you hussies. I can't remember who's pic this is..so sorry for stealing Jack from you!! (I think it may be Mala's)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
                    Gee whiz I wonder if RDA knows he has such a bunch of hussy gutter girl fans in here.
                    He probably does, but I hope not. If I ever met him, my face would probably turn bright red. I can just see him having this expression on his face, like you do what?

sigpic

Comment

He probably does, but I hope not. If I ever met him, my face would probably turn bright red. I can just see him having this expression on his face, like you do what?

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...daj/s3ur15.jpg
                      LOL!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!!!
                        You know, we are hogging up a page again between the two of us. Can we blab or what? Back on topic

sigpic

Comment

You know, we are hogging up a page again between the two of us. Can we blab or what? Back on topic

Well it's nice to be with friends!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well it's nice to be with friends!!
                            Definitely I think RDA would like us once he got over the shock of us blabbing about him, thunking over him and the drool.
                            sigpic

Comment

Definitely I think RDA would like us once he got over the shock of us blabbing about him, thunking over him and the drool.
                              I don't think there'd be much talking if we were with RDA!!!!<eg>
                              sigpic

Comment

You know, my friend, I think we're following each other around the threads!! I seem to be replying to your posts all over the place!! maybe it's "Great minds think alike!!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X