RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    why, what else would i be damp from...ummm..on second thoughts, don't answer that. jack with gun yay!! that's all i'm prepared to say (the several large rums i drank when i got home may have been a mistake)
    all this thunking and dampness reminds me of wet jack

god what a picture

(how the hell do i put it up???????)

or can anyone help me in my plight to share wet jack????

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      why, what else would i be damp from...ummm..on second thoughts, don't answer that. jack with gun yay!! that's all i'm prepared to say (the several large rums i drank when i got home may have been a mistake)
      Michelle! Don't you know that drinking and thunking could be hazardous to your health? Please tell me that you are at least wearing your thunk belt!

The pics of that man can make me fall out of my chair stone cold sober! Pics of the man and his gun! Well... need I say more... Slightly tipsy, well, it does make the fall a little less painful but it could be dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Michelle! Don't you know that drinking and thunking could be hazardous to your health? Please tell me that you are at least wearing your thunk belt!

The pics of that man can make me fall out of my chair stone cold sober! Pics of the man and his gun! Well... need I say more... Slightly tipsy, well, it does make the fall a little less painful but it could be dangerous!
        i ALWAYS wear my thunk belt, i know better than to come in here unprepared. espeically when i'm expecting jack with gun. and now i think i'll distract myself with some of your fic
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          I can relate to that Meimei. Sometimes being the only daughter of a widow is not all it is cracked up to be. How about some Jack and his gun.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../rdaj/j18k.jpg
          Yup I'm with the both of you here. And thanks muchly for that wonderful pic Kliggins. Methinks I recognized the other one with Jack and gun you posted a little while back as well LOL!

Comment

Ok so this should be in the Evening with RDA thread, but I couldnt let the rest of you not see these, in case you hadn't already!

Mmmm smiles

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
              There's an Evening with Jack Thread----WHERE!??? These are great Jacksbabe. Thunk you so much for sharing them. He is such a hunk. My day is complete and it has just begun. I am in heaven..... or at the very least on my way to heaven....deep, deep sigh.
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Ok so this should be in the Evening with RDA thread, but I couldnt let the rest of you not see these, in case you hadn't already!

Mmmm smiles
                Bless you!
                Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Oh, my, oh, my, oh, my! Oh, what is there to say! I come over here looking for inspiration for a particular type of scene in my latest fic (Mei Mei winks...yes, that type) and what do I find!

Oh, my, oh, my, oh, my!

Jacksbabe, you are the greatest! What inspiration! And boy, would I love to see Jack in the evening dress blues or blacks! Oh, that would be a real SG treat!! Almost as good as RDA in that tux!!!

Oh, my, oh, my, oh, my!

*fans self* Gotta go write!!!

Comment

Jacksbabe, thank you so much for the pics. I'm sorry, but I'm speachless at the moment! *sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

Jacksbabe:

OMG, OMG, OMG. HE IS IN A TUX!!!!!!! AND HE LOOKS GORGEOUS. I AM SPEECHLESS, BUT MY FINGERS ARE YELLING!!! Thank you so much. I will be gone for a long while now as I have died in a pool of drool. I don't think even the zat or paddles can resusciate me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh Gals!!! I've never felt so much love from y'all (ok slight exaggeration ) And they're not even my photos!!! Glad I've brightened everyone's Sunday

Comment

OH MY GOD! HOLY CR#P. I think I've just died a happy woman.
                          Where did you get these pics? They're amazing. I just don't have enough drool to do these justice.

geeky

Comment

I got them from the Scifi.com Bulletin Board (where the report on the 'Evening with RDA' thread came from)

I thought the least I could do was to rehost them and put them up here too

Comment

Wow...RDA in a TUX!!...

THUNK!!! *is glad has helmet on*

Wow thanks for posting them Jacksbabe! That definately made my day!
                              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                                Wow...RDA in a TUX!!...

THUNK!!! *is glad has helmet on*

Wow thanks for posting them Jacksbabe! That definately made my day!
                                She made every warm blooded woman's day!!!!!!! I became speechless when I saw these.

Comment

Working...
                                X