Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Just a small contribution to the Jack and his gun(s) discussion

I am not sure that I would use the words "small" and "gun(s)" in the same sentence here...would you?

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the big honkin' guns you all posted yesterday. Any more for selfish little me? Now that Tame's birthday is over she HAS to share again!!!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      I am not sure that I would use the words "small" and "gun(s)" in the same sentence here...would you?

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the big honkin' guns you all posted yesterday. Any more for selfish little me? Now that Tame's birthday is over she HAS to share again!!!
      i'm not sure i would ever use the words 'small' and 'jack' in the same sentence for anything. and i'd also like to request some more pics of THE MAN and his guns..even handguns will do. pretty please? cos now i have to leave work, it's actually started a torrential downpour and i'm going to get very wet, so i need jack and his guns waiting for me when i get home....
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        i'm not sure i would ever use the words 'small' and 'jack' in the same sentence for anything. and i'd also like to request some more pics of THE MAN and his guns..even handguns will do. pretty please? cos now i have to leave work, it's actually started a torrential downpour and i'm going to get very wet, so i need jack and his guns waiting for me when i get home....
        As long as he brings his sidearm.... Slow dial up.... *sob*

Mei Mei is now tired and disappointed. Had to install new a/c & heating unit at Momma's. Just a window one! Don't think Mei Mei can do the other kind! Since Momma is a widow I get the things to do list that my stepdad used to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
          God... just *looking* at the man gives me lots and lots and LOTS of naughty thoughts!!...
          *stands next to anakin in utter awe with big honkin' grin on face.....drool*

Comment

Originally posted by Critter

I think we can find something for you Critter. How about Jack and his little gun

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              As long as he brings his sidearm.... Slow dial up.... *sob*

Mei Mei is now tired and disappointed. Had to install new a/c & heating unit at Momma's. Just a window one! Don't think Mei Mei can do the other kind! Since Momma is a widow I get the things to do list that my stepdad used to do!
              I can relate to that Meimei. Sometimes being the only daughter of a widow is not all it is cracked up to be. How about some Jack and his gun.

sigpic

Comment

I can relate to that Meimei. Sometimes being the only daughter of a widow is not all it is cracked up to be. How about some Jack and his gun.

*big sigh* That's one of my fav Jack and his gun pics!!!

Be the gun, be one with the gun, throw the gun away and replace it with something warmer!!

I am not my mother's only child! She has three other kids! But my brothers are both mechanically inept (or pretend to be) and my little sister is too much of a girlie girl to help with outdoor projects... So I am the one to climb on the roof, trim the trees, cut down branches, install a/c units, put together things that need assembling and anything else my mother can think of... LOL!

Comment

God... just *looking* at the man gives me lots and lots and LOTS of naughty thoughts!!...
                  You have to LOOK at the man. Just thinking about him encourages my naughty thought processes.

Not the best picture I have ever posted, but I think we get the idea
                  sigpic

Comment

You have to LOOK at the man. Just thinking about him encourages my naughty thought processes.
                    You and me both, kliggins.

Comment

I love him when he's fully loaded!!!

*sigh* *stare* *sigh* *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                        *stands next to anakin in utter awe with big honkin' grin on face.....drool*
                        I see... You've probably seen the same pics as I have...
                        Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                        ............oo0oo............

Comment

Well... I am *married*... to a great guy as that (well duh!) so when thinking is involved... Let's say Jack/RDA is a good appetizer!

Comment

oooh,lots of jack and his guns pictures!!! i am a very happy, if damp, bunny. (damp from the RAIN!!!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              oooh,lots of jack and his guns pictures!!! i am a very happy, if damp, bunny. (damp from the RAIN!!!!!!!)
                              *snorts* yeah... right...!

Comment

*snorts* yeah... right...!
                                why, what else would i be damp from...ummm..on second thoughts, don't answer that. jack with gun yay!! that's all i'm prepared to say (the several large rums i drank when i got home may have been a mistake)
                                Last edited by michelleb; 18 September 2004, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X