RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Rune][center]

Rune this cap just does not belong on a PG forum. I'm liking it a lot don't get me wrong it's just well I cannot say anything other than WOW. Is it getting warm in here?

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      EEEEEEKKK!!! The man does have beautiful hands. Perfect hands. Large hands, long fingers, no wonder he's a guitar player, he's got perfect guitar hands...(note to self, learn to play guitar...)
      A friend of mine, who interviewed him in '92(?), '93(?), told me that he doesn't like the look of his hands.
      Foolish man.
      Such elegant, dexterous, limber, lithe, long, lucsious . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . where was I? Oh yeah, nibbleuponable fingers and hands.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Jack was slipping and he wasn't too happy about it.

Shelly
        Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
          So, which of the brave GG's got to go to E3? Being in AZ, I could have made it....if I had noticed the post before Tuesday, when he was there on Wednesday....I was sooooo disappointed! I would have paid just to see him....the only time he will probably do an appearance...since he doesn't do cons!

Heart Thunk,

S
          Only people in the industry were allowed to go to this so people like us couldn't have gotten to go.
          Gatebee, I don't think he's a gamer, in fact pretty sure he's not, he was there helping to promote the new Stargate SG1 game that's coming out soon for gaming machines and PCs.

I was so happy to see he cut his hair. It is all about the hair you know. Teehee

Shelly

Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

I'm here to make sure he won't slip far.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              wasn't the bracelet RDA was wearing from Tibet or something and I think Sam was wearing one too
              Mel we sort of missed each other last night. when you signed off, I was just coming on.
              Yes, his was from Tibet. Amanda recieved her from soldiers going over to serve in Iraq I believe.

Shelly
              Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                Yes RDA's bracelet was from Tibet. AT's has something to do with supporting the troups I believe. RDA wore something like that back in MacGyver days for a few eps as well. I know he wore it in an episode called Strictly Business. The bracelet was red and had something to do with the Services.

Speaking of hand items I just noticed something I had never noticed before. RDA is always switching which hand he wears his watch on. Most people I know only wear it on one side or the other. In capping Between Two Fires yesterday I noted it was on his left hand. Just now while looking for pics I found a couple with the watch on his right hand. Just something curious.
                Hmmmm The only pics I have ever seen where it looks like it's on his right hand are ones that are reversed. I hate when mags do that and even Sci Fi.com does it. Very glaring when he has that eyebrow scar and annoying other times. I've never noticed it in an ep tho. Wonder if they had to reverse the film for some reason. Need to go check that out.

Shelly
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s

now my Question is

"Is it a Crime to Tape over one RDA show with another RDA show??"

I found my Pandora's Clock, under the Label of Stargate SG-1 Season 8, Episodes 1,2,3 and 4.
                  Yes because those eps contain 2 of the best ones all season IMHO, the 2nd part of New Order and Zero Hour. I liked Lockdown as well.

Shelly
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Verona! Since you and I seem to be the only ones here I guess I'll post some oldies but goodies to keep the man where he belongs.

Shelly
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                      Only people in the industry were allowed to go to this so people like us couldn't have gotten to go.
                      Gatebee, I don't think he's a gamer, in fact pretty sure he's not, he was there helping to promote the new Stargate SG1 game that's coming out soon for gaming machines and PCs.

I was so happy to see he cut his hair. It is all about the hair you know. Teehee

Shelly
                      I too was glad to see he cut his hair! It is all about the hair, and I like the Jack cut with sticky up hair....

Actually, anyone could have gotten an exhibitor's pass for a price...it's just like the NAB in Vegas every year.....anyone can get in for the industry, National Association of Broadcasters, by paying for an exhibits pass, but if you know a company exhibiting you can always get in for free! The E3 exhibits pass just cost something like $245ish....

S

Comment

Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Shelly,
                          Thanks! Nice Pic!
                          S

Comment

Hi Verona! Since you and I seem to be the only ones here I guess I'll post some oldies but goodies to keep the man where he belongs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/shelly66/point1.jpg

Shelly
                            nice pic of RDA.....I'll be here only for a couple of minutes...nice to see someone keeping RDA company....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                              I'm with Kliggins. The movie is your typical disease of the week fair and the ending was just lame IMO. RDA does look very fine indeed but I'll settle for Jynjyr's caps and be happy. I taped it when it aired originally and have actually thrown the tape out.

Sacriledge!

Since Rune has us all on a theme how about a bit more from Season six? Some of these are unknown cappers and some are done by Anakin.

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se...rors_hands.jpg

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se...ent_wet....jpg
                              Mala scrub
                              http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/season_6/610_Cure.jpg

RURAL!! What are you trying to do to ME!!

ONTLLJRC: Uh no, were loosing her!!
                              ONTLLMC: Its his EYES again!!
                              ONTLLJRC: We have the Same EYES!!
                              ONTLLMC: I know that, but his are Intense, she can't haddle it.. look at her!!
                              ... ONTLL slides off computer chair into a BIG pile of GOO!!
                              ONTLLJRC: Well them maybe we should post some of our own Intense EYE pictures!! **ONTLLJRC is currently in use of ONTLL's computer**
                              ONTLLJRC: Now let me see, how does she do this!!

ONTLLMC: Oh Let me do it, you go play with your GUN!!
                              ONTLLJC: What are you guys doing to ONTLL Computer!!
                              ONTLLJRC: Its all your FAULT!! AGAIN!!
                              ONTLLMC: Guys, Guys, no fighting, take care of her!!
                              Okay WARNING!!

ONTLLMC: there that should satisfy!!
                              ONTLL is laying on Floor, still recuperating!! being taken care of by ONTLLJRC and ONTLLJC..

Goodnight Campers!!

Sorry, but I can't, I won't, and Am NOT going to do it!!! Not turning this to a URL.. Nope
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                Here's a couple that I 'brightened up' so we can see the details.
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e3_2005_07.jpg
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e3_2005_08.jpg

Thanks to GateWorld.net

That last pic (I just couldn't URL it) Reminds me so much of JACK. That LOOK!!
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X