RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr
    would love to be the fly on the wall and know what kinds of questions were being asked

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
      (((((EVERYONE))))) Great caps today!!!!!
      wanted to give you some greens for your lovely sig....is RDA a gamer

Comment

had to come back and say this.....middle pic of RDA to die for.....thunkelicious...ded

Comment

So, which of the brave GG's got to go to E3? Being in AZ, I could have made it....if I had noticed the post before Tuesday, when he was there on Wednesday....I was sooooo disappointed! I would have paid just to see him....the only time he will probably do an appearance...since he doesn't do cons!

Heart Thunk,

S

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Just thunking through the E3 pictures on the home page again and again and again and...oh well you get the picture. RDA's pass around his neck says he's an exhibitor.....don't ya just wonder what he's exhibiting?????
            PG Forum my sweet Aunt Alice's A..... er what was I gonna say?

Critter, the images in my head do not belong on this Forum! In this Thread YES, Forum...NOPE!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              Well Rural did say 'even when he's sick he's sexy', so

Oh yes indeed, I don't stutter

Originally posted by Rune
              Ohhh get a load of that collarbone again
              I'm looking, I'm looking!

Comment

A vaguely late thanx to Rune for the Paradise Lost caps. One of my favorites. Sarcasm, major whump, unexpected nice-guy-ness, whump, barefoot Jack, whump, bracelet What is it about that bracelet anyway? I'm not into guys who wear lots of jewelry but he had such great moderation, such great taste...I love him wearing that.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  I am sure those "Jaffa" women would have "loved" to have a wardrobe malfunction beside RDA
                  Heh, you sure they weren't? I can't say anything really. It's not like any one of us wouldn't have traded places with them. I couldn't pull off those outfits though! No offense meant by this but let's face it, what 55 yo STUD wouldn't want a couple of twiggy little babes hanging off his arms?

*sigh*

I NEVER looked like them.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                    (((((EVERYONE))))) Great caps today!!!!!
                    OOOO pretty new sig. (((((Lorie))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      A vaguely late thanx to Rune for the Paradise Lost caps. One of my favorites. Sarcasm, major whump, unexpected nice-guy-ness, whump, barefoot Jack, whump, bracelet What is it about that bracelet anyway? I'm not into guys who wear lots of jewelry but he had such great moderation, such great taste...I love him wearing that.
                      wasn't the bracelet RDA was wearing from Tibet or something and I think Sam was wearing one too
                      Mel we sort of missed each other last night. when you signed off, I was just coming on.

Comment

Critter??? Have you been listening to "Oldies Radio" again?
                        *worries that she's the only one to remember that song*
                        Well...at least there are two of us but the sad thing is that I don't even need to listen to the radio, I KNOW THAT SONG!!!!!!
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          wasn't the bracelet RDA was wearing from Tibet or something and I think Sam was wearing one too
                          Mel we sort of missed each other last night. when you signed off, I was just coming on.
                          Yes RDA's bracelet was from Tibet. AT's has something to do with supporting the troups I believe. RDA wore something like that back in MacGyver days for a few eps as well. I know he wore it in an episode called Strictly Business. The bracelet was red and had something to do with the Services.

Speaking of hand items I just noticed something I had never noticed before. RDA is always switching which hand he wears his watch on. Most people I know only wear it on one side or the other. In capping Between Two Fires yesterday I noted it was on his left hand. Just now while looking for pics I found a couple with the watch on his right hand. Just something curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                            PG Forum my sweet Aunt Alice's A..... er what was I gonna say?

Critter, the images in my head do not belong on this Forum! In this Thread YES, Forum...NOPE!
                            LOL Rural And I totally agree...

Been trying to think of what to say about those costumes those "ladies" had on in those pics of RDA for E3 and the only thing that comes to mind is EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!! And I hope that one "lady" doesn't sneeze!!!!

But RDA----sweet sigh of snuggle bug-ness!!!!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                              That Bracelet draws attention to one of THE MAN's finest attributes-HIS HANDS!

Comment

Small Mac Attack!

Ooops... forgot... pics from www.rda-forever.com
                                Last edited by bbfan; 20 May 2005, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X