RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raggedy11
    First thing in the AM? It's going on night time here. I am thinking about going to bed with it. erhh. the song ...girls, the song in my mind!
    yeahsureyoubetcha!!!

nope it is just after 3 PM in the afternoon in Sunny 110 degree Arizona ugh
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Are you sure it's the temp outside that's making you so hot right now?

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
        Are you sure it's the temp outside that's making you so hot right now?
        Oh heavens NO...IT IS THIS HOT HUNK OF MALE FLESH !!!!!! that is steamimg up my computer screen...why do you think I am known for lickin it
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

It's getting a little hot here in New Jersey too!
          Attached Files

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Hello ladies...I'm back! Well, I don't think a season 9 would work without Jack.We need him as all the others play off of him so well. Also, being a shipper, he needs to be with Sam!! I just don't think the team works as well without him.I NEED HIM.....do you hear....NEED HIM!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Knee???? What knee???? You mean there's a knee in that pic too!!!!!!!
              LOL. Two of them actually.
              sigpic

Comment

LoL! i was gonna say that.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Hello ladies...I'm back! Well, I don't think a season 9 would work without Jack.We need him as all the others play off of him so well. Also, being a shipper, he needs to be with Sam!! I just don't think the team works as well without him.I NEED HIM.....do you hear....NEED HIM!!!!
                  I'll second all those emotions.

*looks surprised*

My we have an actual discussion in here LOL!

And now back to your regularly scheduled drooling....

http://jackslittleplace.com/Season8/Images8/Icon10.jpg

This scene cracked me up. Gary Jones described shooting it at Gatecon and for anyone who heard it I'm sure it made the finished product all the funnier!

http://jackslittleplace.com/Season8/Images8/ZeroHour%20(5).jpg

How can you not love a pensive Jack?

http://jackslittleplace.com/Season8/Images8/ZeroHour%20(48).jpg

http://jackslittleplace.com/Season8/Images8/Lockdwn%20(58).jpg

Thanks go to Shelly for these!

Comment

Knee???? What knee???? You mean there's a knee in that pic too!!!!!!!
                    I don't suppose anyone noticed there were two hands in that picture too! (whistling innocently)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      What is really sad is I had to go back and look to see if he had glasses on... ::Hangs head in shame:: yes I freely admit I never made it to his face .. I was looking at his Bloody Knee too hehehehehe
                      Have to admit sheepishly didn't get that far, kind of got sidetracked by his guns and hands.
                      sigpic

Comment

YeeeGads!!! I didn't think one wee picture would get the Gutter Girls actually using their brains to post here!! Holy Hannah!!
                        I'll see what else I can find in such places as the Chech and Dutch and German websites of SG!!!!! Of course, I may find sites about loofahs and guns and...................!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm blushing at the thought..honestly!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          yeahsureyoubetcha!!!

nope it is just after 3 PM in the afternoon in Sunny 110 degree Arizona ugh
                          HOLY CRAP!!!! passes out just from the thought of that temp.
                          sigpic

Comment

YeeeGads!!! I didn't think one wee picture would get the Gutter Girls actually using their brains to post here!! Holy Hannah!!
                            I'll see what else I can find in such places as the Chech and Dutch and German websites of SG!!!!!
                            BRAINS!!!! You need brains to post here? I'm still not getting my memos.

Of course, I may find sites about loofahs and guns and...................!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm blushing at the thought..honestly!)
                            I believe you Bev, really I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              BRAINS!!!! You need brains to post here? I'm still not getting my memos.

I believe you Bev, really I do.
                              Oh.....you have NNNNOOOO idea what's out there!!! These European sites are incredible, infact some of the British sites are incredible! Whooo! Is it hot in here?????
                              sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to tell you that after the wonderful day I've had playing in the gutter, I did make the mistake of talking about g strings!! Well, every tune we played tonight (I play banjo in a trad jazz band), I kept thinking about you hussies.......yes..NOT RDA/Jack....but YOU LOT!!!! Life's a bit*h, and then you're dead, as they say!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X