RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    You are not alone my dear. I must confess that with the exception of the Beneath the Surface scruff I much prefer RDA clean shaven. I hate the beard and the catepillar...re mustache . We can get lynched together.
    No lynching. I never liked the actual beard. Scruff is my specialty. I thought tha bearded look was too...not as hot. But for some reason which I cannot explain....Rourke drives me nuts!!!! I have no excuse, maybe it's my estrogen reacting that display of testosterone. Or maybe it's the long blonde hair more than the beard, or the effect they create together...But yeah, ordinarily the beard is out. And the caterpilar is ALWAYS out!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      Dammit. Can't believe I made that mistake!!(smacks head in frustration)
      I'm sorry I blew the game. I should have left off the premiere comment. How about this?

Jack "That overwhelming desire to shoot you has come back."

Oh and from the season two premiere.

Comment

I'm sorry I blew the game. I should have left off the premiere comment. How about this?

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se...7s_Lair005.jpg
        http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se...7s_Lair007.jpg
        Are we talking about
        Spoiler:
        Within the Serpent's Lair

and
        Spoiler:
        Chain Reaction
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          criessss...weeee weeee weeee....just checked my tv guide for my cable company and it has not listing for the whole month on May...weeee weeee

Check with Yahoo TV -- that's how I found out it was airing.

http://tv.yahoo.com/

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

To Maybourne in Desperate Measures?

Comment

No lynching. I never liked the actual beard. Scruff is my specialty. I thought tha bearded look was too...not as hot. But for some reason which I cannot explain....Rourke drives me nuts!!!! I have no excuse, maybe it's my estrogen reacting that display of testosterone. Or maybe it's the long blonde hair more than the beard, or the effect they create together...But yeah, ordinarily the beard is out. And the caterpilar is ALWAYS out!
              The hair...oh yes indeed.

Comment

((((((((((RURALSTAR)))))))) You're gonna kill me yet....

Comment

To Maybourne in Desperate Measures?
                  Yes Mel and Kliggins you got the second season one right. Sorry if I'm a bit slow, I'm on dial-up. I believe one of you should post the next one, if you like that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    A little too much girl's night out?

Jack feels for you.

how about that for non-pg territory!!!!! JEEZ!! I love this pic!! where is it from ???
                    wow can't even explain what he makes me think about! I could look at it for hours!!!!!!! THANKS Kliggins !!!!! (((((((Kliggins)))))))

(sorry but there's no way I hide this so peaceful and oh wow desirable face )

Comment

((((((((((RURALSTAR)))))))) You're gonna kill me yet....
                      Slow but sure, what a way to go!

Comment

Slow but sure, what a way to go!
                        (gasp) Rick in jeans and flannel(whimpers) Do you have any idea what that does to a girl from the northwoods????!!!!!!!

Comment

oh wow !! enough! I overheat !! I'd better go to sleep now!!!
                          i'll see ya all guys tomorrow with more thunk pics !
                          nights

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                            how about that for non-pg territory!!!!! JEEZ!! I love this pic!! where is it from ???
                            wow can't even explain what he makes me think about! I could look at it for hours!!!!!!! THANKS Kliggins !!!!! (((((((Kliggins)))))))

(sorry but there's no way I hide this so peaceful and oh wow desirable face )
                            The pictures is from Absolute Power Here's another from the same scene.

Comment

night lonelystar

Comment

(gasp) Rick in jeans and flannel(whimpers) Do you have any idea what that does to a girl from the northwoods????!!!!!!!
                                Probably the same thing it does for a woman living in rural New England

Comment

Working...
                                X