RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Actually, I'm going to think about him playing with my G-String!!!!!!
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
      Well, yeah, um....isn't Jack just HOT this season?
      He's always HOT sweedie
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
        *DROOLS* oh my Jynjyr.... My helmet fetish is in full force. If Niki isn't iimpressed I know I sure as hell am.... *looks at pics* God those EYES!!!!!

Comment

Okay since Raggedty asked....

http://www.geocities.com/francesanne...ery/pic10.html

One of my all time fave pics of RDA from the Mac years

http://www.geocities.com/francesanne...ery/rda05.html

This works for me too. I'll get back to Jack later

http://www.geocities.com/francesanne...ery/rda09.html

Okay as a brief aside, and on a more serious note than I usually post, I'll comment on the other part of Raggedty's post.

As far RDA not being around for season nine... I have no idea and frankly I don't want to consider it at this point. To me Gate is not Gate without THE MAN. I know not everyone on the Forum or even in this thread will agree. That's fine with me. My personal opinion only. I hope sci fi/mgm will not go ahead without him. It would be a very big mistake.

*climbs off soapbox*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

Okay as a brief aside, and on a more serious note than I usually post, I'll comment on the other part of Raggedty's post.

As far RDA not being around for season nine... I have no idea and frankly I don't want to consider it at this point. To me Gate is not Gate without THE MAN. I know not everyone on the Forum or even in this thread will agree. That's fine with me. My personal opinion only. I hope sci fi/mgm will not go ahead without him. It would be a very big mistake.

*climbs off soapbox*
            My sentiments exactly.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              He's always HOT sweetie
              I'll second that emotion!

Comment

Okay and now Jack...

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/7x03-FB/FB_064.jpg

Dontcha just love a confused Jack?

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/7x03-FB/FB_070.jpg

*sigh*

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/7x03-FB/FB_184.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Good afternoon all. I think we have everything we want here.....

I just LOVE his look on that pic! Plus the nice outline of the chest and arms and... well... Once again.. The whole damn package!!!
                  Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                  ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    What a gutter gal. Sharing in a time of need and look how pleased Jack is.

[Sigh]... I just love that smile too... the man as Jack doesn't smile enoug IMHO! He has such a beautiful smile! 'makes him look all boyish and droolworthy!

Comment

*climbs off soapbox*
                      I agree! ! !

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

*climbs off soapbox*
                        *Climbs on soapbox*
                        I absolutely agree with you, Rural... RDA being on reduced schedule is okay with me as long as we get a little bit of the man every now and then through an episode. I find the ones without him far less interesting although I confess I love Stargate, but it's like something is missing, you know? It would be the same if Sam or teal'c or Daniel were missing, it's just not the same. Stargate is also about the interaction of these FOUR characters...
                        So unless he does a LOT of cameos, season 9 without him wouldn't be Stargate IMHO...

*Climns off soapbox*

Comment

*claps*

I would get on mine but I don't have a soapbox!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                          Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Ok gals I have been properly thunked and will banish all those *other* thoughts from my mind. Thank you.

Still singing ... "That's his weapon ... that's his gun ... one's for ..."

BEG

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
                              Ok gals I have been properly thunked and will banish all those *other* thoughts from my mind. Thank you.

Still singing ... "That's his weapon ... that's his gun ... one's for ..."

BEG
                              OMG...ROFLMAO...I have had this in my head ALL day!!! that is what I get for peeking in the Thunk thread first thing in the AM
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                OMG...ROFLMAO...I have had this in my head ALL day!!! that is what I get for peeking in the Thunk thread first thing in the AM
                                First thing in the AM? It's going on night time here. I am thinking about going to bed with it. erhh. the song ...girls, the song in my mind!

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Working...
                                X