Clear All

Love this one

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

When he speak Spanish in this episode, I go to Goo!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

ooh love that episode i remember what he taught Lisa 1 "people used to think the world was flat too" doesn't matter what others think! 2 " well if you don't talk who are they gonna listen to?" it's OK to give advice and to say something when you think a situation is wrong 3"yea and i suppose it's to late to fix this boat too" Lisa: your not gonna give up are you? mac: no are you? " never give up !! ..........in that particular episode anyway i also like watching the episode "20 questions"
            the story he told Lisa about Freddie mapes gives me chills.......strange that i remember that stuff when it was last year that i watched macgyver last

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ergomac View Post
              ooh love that episode i remember what he taught Lisa 1 "people used to think the world was flat too" doesn't matter what others think! 2 " well if you don't talk who are they gonna listen to?" it's OK to give advice and to say something when you think a situation is wrong 3"yea and i suppose it's to late to fix this boat too" Lisa: your not gonna give up are you? mac: no are you? " never give up !! ..........in that particular episode anyway i also like watching the episode "20 questions"
              the story he told Lisa about Freddie mapes gives me chills.......strange that i remember that stuff when it was last year that i watched macgyver last

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9342e998.jpg

Yeah I loved this episode too. The way RDA/Mac interacts with kids is great!!
              After Mac says he is giving up, she ask him, and the look he gives her.. WOW!! I remember more his facial reactions then the lines in this episode.
              I haven't seen "Jenny Chance" in almost a two years, but I can still quote all of Dexter's lines word for word when watching it. And he has so much fun doing that character, it was different then MacGyver...

My 2nd Favourite Richard Dean Anderson character!!

oooh, maybe time for a new sigline!!

Would love to post more "Cease Fire" but Photobucket is doing maitenance today!!
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

"In the Line of Duty" caps are Great!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Yeah I loved this episode too. The way RDA/Mac interacts with kids is great!!
                                After Mac says he is giving up, she ask him, and the look he gives her.. WOW!! I remember more his facial reactions then the lines in this episode.
                                I haven't seen "Jenny Chance" in almost a two years, but I can still quote all of Dexter's lines word for word when watching it. And he has so much fun doing that character, it was different then MacGyver...

My 2nd Favourite Richard Dean Anderson character!!

oooh, maybe time for a new sigline!!

Would love to post more "Cease Fire" but Photobucket is doing maitenance today!!
                                me too i also love seeing him interact with dogs ..............i get the feeling that as soon as you see his face you go to goo.............DEXTER!!! he was so cute ...........if he is your second favorite who's your first fav? .......are you thinkin a Dexter Sig line?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X