• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ergomac View Post
    two"ll"s you are not gonna be happy about this
    http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...pshz42ppi0.jpg
    he shaved off the beard and kept the mustache
    His daughter has more pull then I do!! DANG!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

New pictures of RDA and on the front cover of Yahoo!! https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/thi...131943375.html

Enjoy!!
      sigpic

Comment

cool i love how he doesn't really mind the paparazzi he seems t enjoy it and i can just see you tying him to a chair and shaving the mustache off

sigpic

Comment

i want the beard back... i want the scruffy!!

the mustache is great, but he must have the set-of-scruff to fill out my fantasies!!

~yes, it's all about me... *runs off* ~
          sally

sigpic

Comment

cool i love how he doesn't really mind the paparazzi he seems t enjoy it and i can just see you tying him to a chair and shaving the mustache off

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...psb6yqsvno.jpg

Me Never!! I would never do that!! I would run to his place and hide all this razors and never let him shave anything! His daughter is the one we have to fight with. I asked him about growing a beard, so I could see a Silver Rourke, he said Wylie won't let him!!

sigpic

Comment

hmm if you take all the razors he could buy new ones you know and i bet you wouldn't just take the razors you would get side tracked by shirts

i wonder what changed then, if she won't let him how come he had one on the weekend.....
              Last edited by Ergomac; 25 April 2015, 04:40 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

hmm if you take all the razors he could buy new ones you know and i bet you wouldn't just take the razors you would get side tracked by shirts
                http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...ps53452330.jpg
                i wonder what changed then, if she won't let him how come he had one.....
                I have no idea, maybe she was gone for a while and not around. Or they negotiated!!

sigpic

Comment

that sounds plausible........... i found some new pics
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

WRONG Team Hat!! When I was at QTF I gave him sh*t for wearing that hat on the show!! I live in the province where the battle of Alberta Hockey comes every year!! That team - OY!!

P.S. Thanks for posting these great B&W pictures.. Some I haven't seen
                          sigpic

Comment

that poor guy i hope he didn't take affence to that
                            sigpic

Comment

that poor guy i hope he didn't take affence to that
                              http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9fc9fbf5.jpg

Nope, he didn't he just laughed at me!!
                              He know I give him trouble for some of the things he has done on MacGyver but he just jokes with me and said it was the Producer's brought the hat!!

Click for bigger pictures
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm glad he doesn't take it seriously you and he have the weirdest yet funniest conversations .........
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X