X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ergomac View Post
      AW I'm sorry two"ll"s my Rourke put him back in the cage for you and here is someone to make you feel better

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...psxnpi5oge.jpg
      he looks so cute and warm
      Thank you!! ErgoRourke!! Don't let him out again!! *shivers*

I slugged RDA for making that movie, he laughed at me.
      Actually when I met him, he was signing a page at QTF 2009 for me, then we got a picture together, we were standing beside each other, and before he put his arm around me, I slugged him. just a light tap, he smiled and said "What was that for??"
      I said "for making that Crazy Ray movie, about the Nut in the walls"
      He laughed and said "That was in 1992" I said yes, I have been waiting that long!
      He laughed again, and my friend, who was taking the picture snapped a few pictures during that conversation! His Laugh and smile are great!!
      P.S. Can show you the picture, cuz I have smudge my face out of it, and don't want to!! but I an show you one close!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Bonus picture,

Biting lower lip and pinkie..
        sigpic

Comment

He looked so good doing "Fragile Balance" DANG!!

sigpic

Comment

^^

sigpic

Comment

Oh for Crying out Loud!! Jack!!

"What?"

ONTLL: Get out of bed!! It's after Lunch!!
              sigpic

Comment

"Where have you been?"

ONTLL: Dad birthday party!! Your out of bed!!
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                    Thank you!! ErgoRourke!! Don't let him out again!! *shivers*

I slugged RDA for making that movie, he laughed at me.
                    Actually when I met him, he was signing a page at QTF 2009 for me, then we got a picture together, we were standing beside each other, and before he put his arm around me, I slugged him. just a light tap, he smiled and said "What was that for??"
                    I said "for making that Crazy Ray movie, about the Nut in the walls"
                    He laughed and said "That was in 1992" I said yes, I have been waiting that long!
                    He laughed again, and my friend, who was taking the picture snapped a few pictures during that conversation! His Laugh and smile are great!!
                    P.S. Can show you the picture, cuz I have smudge my face out of it, and don't want to!! but I an show you one close!!

your welcome
                    you slugged him!! ...though i suppose I'm just as bad i might have dropped my bag on his foot i don't know if i did but when i went up for an autograph i put my bag down close to the table and i swear i heard feet shuffling back and i looked under the table to see where his feet where and they were under the chair and i looked back up at him and he was staring straight at me and i was to scared to ask if i had actually put my bag on his feet so.......

and here is some skin to make you forget everything i just said
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ergomac View Post
                          http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...ps53452330.jpg
                          your welcome
                          you slugged him!! ...though i suppose I'm just as bad i might have dropped my bag on his foot i don't know if i did but when i went up for an autograph i put my bag down close to the table and i swear i heard feet shuffling back and i looked under the table to see where his feet where and they were under the chair and i looked back up at him and he was staring straight at me and i was to scared to ask if i had actually put my bag on his feet so.......

and here is some skin to make you forget everything i just said
                          http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...psswjk8zmo.jpg

Hello ErgoRourke, looking good!! Wouldn't be the first time someone did that!!

Where is this picture from??
                          Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 01 April 2015, 02:59 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nudging!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Hello ErgoRourke, looking good!! Wouldn't be the first time someone did that!!

Where is this picture from??
                                that picture is from when he played paintball i love the look on is face like kid in a candy store
                                see if you can spot him in here

hey two"ll"s what's up?
                                flirt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X