Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    ((((((((((((((((((OZ)))))))))))))))

Dean St Minx, Mistress of Hussidom, Patron Saint of the Red Feather Boa with spiked heels
    ROTFLMAO!!!! Even though it was not intented for me, I couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes! Thunk you Tame!!!

PS; you have a copyright or something on this? I might keep it for future reference
    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
      ROTFLMAO!!!! Even though it was not intented for me, I couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes! Thunk you Tame!!!

PS; you have a copyright or something on this? I might keep it for future reference
      Nope no copyright ...Those are just a few of Oz's titles

use them at will
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        nope, i've checked. definitely me. the english one, jack baby. you like the english, don't you? i know the words to every monty python sketch!!
        Monty Python no (love it but don't know the words), but I'm English too (despite my travelling)!!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          Oh most assuredly, right next to the word "Fond"

*see Oz's sig*
          Frantically searching for a post from the great Oz so that I can check out her sig. Oz....Oz....Hey Oz are you out there??? Post something yummy for me so that I can check out your sig. I know, I am the impatient one. What's a girl to do???? She'll do what she does best---THUNK!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving bodyin all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl
            I found it all by myself but, Oz, still post a yummy picture for lil ole impatient me. Pleeeeze. This is great, hope you don't mind that I quoted it.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

I'm glad he's a top lip kinda guy, because I'm definitely a bottom lip kinda girl!
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                I found it all by myself but, Oz, still post a yummy picture for lil ole impatient me. Pleeeeze. This is great, hope you don't mind that I quoted it.
                I had faith in you Critter. Not sure if Oz will be around but i'll see about posting a pic...If that's okay of course

Comment

I had faith in you Critter. Not sure if Oz will be around but i'll see about posting a pic...If that's okay of course

can we say.......................

THUNK!!!!!!
                  SLURP!!!!!!

thankyou Rural.....thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    can we say.......................

THUNK!!!!!!
                    SLURP!!!!!!

thankyou Rural.....thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you
                    we can, and add a

Oh My!!!!
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      WOO HOO!! SHELLY!!!

Shelly posted a picture, Shelly posted a picture!!

Keep on sharing! *here* and on your site!

LOL Thanks Mala! Must resize some pics, must resize some pics. Work, work, work.

Shelly
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

OOO I love it when cappers go crazy!

Those are a few of my faves from your latest batch. THUNK you muchly!
                        LOL Thank YOU muchly!
                        Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

WOW!! I just finished meimei's latest fic. *drools* I had to rush here and keep the "vibe" going.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                            Hello My fellow Gutter Gals!!!

My DVD recorder has been replaced and I went a little nuts. LOL There are 69 caps of Sacrifices up at my site for your viewing pleasure. There's a few lovely arms shots for those inclined in that direction and even a gratuitous tongue shot tho it was from a distance so not very obvious.
                            Hope you'll stop by and take a look. http://jackslittleplace.com/Season8/808.htm

Shelly

Yum! Very nice. Thanks!
                            *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Well I'm not sure if anyone else has already answered so....

Gutter gals are the dwellers of this thread "The Gutter". Which btw has a figurative link to the S/J shipper thread if you are so inclined to Ship. We spend a great deal of time worshipping at the feet of THE MAN and wind up sliding beneath the waves of said gutter on a regular basis. Due to some of the *ahem, cough* thoughts induced by pictures of the FINE piece of maleness that is Mr. Richard Dean Anderson and his various incarnates, ie; MacGyver, Legend and most prevalent Jack O'Neill.

See exhibit A as to why we THUNK and let your imagination go. Keeping it totally pg of course

Mop on aisle three!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                don't move jack....you're too well-lubricated, you might slip off. <tee hee>

oh, that was naughty. i should be ashamed of myself. but i'm not <drinks RDA Thunk coffee and settles down to read everyone else's fantasisies about that pic>
                                It's be much better reading if this weren't a PG thread!

The strategic placement of that hand alone sends me straight to R.

Comment

Working...
                                X