• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yep watching Golf today, cuz my Dodger's (Yes Kliggins, I switched teams) is not on T.V.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lloCampers.gif

Yep watching Golf today, cuz my Dodger's (Yes Kliggins, I switched teams) is not on T.V.
                          Ah golf, where the world governing body for it is in St. Andrews, here in Scotland. (Did you know that Scotland boasts more golf courses per head of population than any other country? )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                            Ah golf, where the world governing body for it is in St. Andrews, here in Scotland. (Did you know that Scotland boasts more golf courses per head of population than any other country? )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-event-02b.jpg

Your a day late with that picture

I was watching Golf cuz my Baseball game doesn't air in Canada cuz of this CRTC people, who think they can rule our lives and only like Blue Jays

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/RDA/1993est-event-02b.jpg
                              No, I didn't. Thank you oh wise woman with interesting tidbits of Scotland.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X