X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Nice pictures Kliggins - Nice Dexter

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone! It's been a long time since I've visited and I come with good news. RDA will be at Shore Leave 36 Con in Baltimore, Maryland area @ August 1 - 3, 2014. This is the best news for yours truly as I live in DC area an hour away! Hope to see some GW folks in August!
                sigpic

Comment

Beer time to watch the Football game!!

Well um so far.. Seatle is kicking butt!! Where are the Denver Bronco's?? It's 22 - 0 for Seatle, time for Half-time show!!

I am not watching it, just flipping back and forth between channels

P.S. I get Canadian commericals on the half time - this sucks!! No Budweiser commercial
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                    Hi Everyone! It's been a long time since I've visited and I come with good news. RDA will be at Shore Leave 36 Con in Baltimore, Maryland area @ August 1 - 3, 2014. This is the best news for yours truly as I live in DC area an hour away! Hope to see some GW folks in August!
                    Congrats Nell!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Well um so far.. Seatle is kicking butt!! Where are the Denver Bronco's?? It's 22 - 0 for Seatle, time for Half-time show!!

P.S. I get Canadian commericals on the half time - this sucks!! No Budweiser commercial
                      Yeah, it was pretty much a rout.

The Clydesdale commercial was so sweet. I liked the Volkswagen one too; it was pretty funny. The Doritos and British villians for Jaguar were great.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Try the internet for the Super Bowl ads on American TV, inculding the Budweiser ads.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                          Try the internet for the Super Bowl ads on American TV, inculding the Budweiser ads.

I saw the Budweiser Ads on Facebook and YouTube, I like the last years when the guy was raising the foal, and then got to see him three years later - Fleetwood Mac was singing the song!

This years with the puppy was kinda cute!! I would stop my car too if 5 Budweiser horse were blocking the road!

Anyhow, it's midnight

"Hey, lets go!"

ONTLL: Coming!

Goodnight Campers
                          sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Kliggins; 28 August 2014, 11:52 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X