RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberMoon
    Just about done with the Baileys and need to go get ready for sweet dreams of RDA...one last pic of our MAN...

http://img130.exs.cx/img130/8347/pdvd0669pk.jpg
    (how's this for starting your dreams off right???)
    Yummy!!

My LJ

Comment

Someone mentioned hands...how about a triple vision of...how did Ruralstar put it...RDA's elegant, dexterous digits!

Ooooooooo....we be's talkin' real educated now....dexterous digits. I am mighty impressed, yes I am!

And thunked too, I might add!!!!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
        I am here JACK!!!

(Images from the "Hood")

No to mention the Original RDA in JEANS!!! SLURP!!!!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/promosg2.jpg

... slides off computer chair into a pile of GOO!!
        Time to go to work!!!
        See you in the Morning Gutter Gals!!
        Goo is right....this last one thunked me but good!! Thunkie very kindly.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          Ooooooooo....we be's talkin' real educated now....dexterous digits. I am mighty impressed, yes I am!

Glad to have contributed to your thunk, (((((Critter)))))! I'm been taking lessons from Ruralstar...she's my thunkedumacator!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
            An observation.
            Proportionally, a persons fingers are as long as the distance between the knuckles and the wrist. (Check it out, lay the base of your fingers against your knuckles. Your finger tips will be at your wrist.)
            Are RDA's fingers extrordinarily long or are his hands just that big?
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...assassin45.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../tangent02.jpg
            An excuse to stare at his hands. Like I need an excuse.

Don't Worry Jynjyr... I find them very long Also... I am more worried about his Thumbs, look how they Curl around!!!
            To bad he not a Basketball Fan, with hands like that???
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Don't Worry Jynjyr... I find them very long Also... I am more worried about his Thumbs, look how they Curl around!!!
              That's referred to as the "Hitchhiker's Thumb." I believe that his thumb is double jointed.

*gasp* double jointed??? PG Forum...PG forum...

*THUNK*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                Amber! You'll love them. I especially loved The Gauntlet. Mac, sitting in front of the fire. That smile - is when I officially fell in love with Mac.
                This pic, perchance? *bats her eyes innocently*

Thanks to RDA-forever.com
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Mac was so sweet in that episode. Making Katie feel that being smart wasn't a handicap. Encouraging her to improvise and celebrating her ideas. *sniffle*
                  Oh, incidentally, he was HOT.
                  sigpic

Comment

You're welcome Anakin! *not repentent one iota"

It's Monday...are you supposed to work on Monday when there's thunking to be done! Thank heavens the big boss is out of town this week...rampant thunking here I come!

I don't have any more 'elegant, dexterous digit' shots but how about a sticky-up hair shot of the man...
                    Much as I was enjoying the finger pics ( ), I just LOVE sticky-up hair!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter

Ruralstar's been reading the dictionary again.

Dexterous digits, fingerless gloves and backwards hat. Did I get a 'Hat Trick'?

This may have started life as a Mala scrub that I cropped. Since I lost the HD at work, I've lost the original.
                      If it was your's, Mala, Thank You.
                      sigpic

Comment

I can think of better things for those hands other than basketball....thunk

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                          Ruralstar's been reading the dictionary again.

Dexterous digits, fingerless gloves and backwards hat. Did I get a 'Hat Trick'?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hatgloves2.jpg

This may have started life as a Mala scrub that I cropped. Since I lost the HD at work, I've lost the original.
                          If it was your's, Mala, Thank You.
                          Jack are you looking for me....I am over here....I don't mind crawling around the grass too...hehehehe

Comment

(((((Ruralstar))))) You've set me on the path to watch my Mac DVD's especially if this is what I'm going to have the opportunity to be a-drooling over! My disc set sits unwrapped but I've been a very bad hussy and haven't thunked over them yet! I should be flogged for my dis-thunking behavior!

WHOA!!! Hold the PHONE, did I read this Correctly..
                            MAC is still Wrapped!!!
                            OI!!!

SHAME on you!!!

My MacGyver Season 1 was bought on Friday Morning, and was watched in completion by Sunday Evening!!! all Disks... Its MacGyver!!!

How Could resist WATCHING THIS!!!!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

WHOA!!! Hold the PHONE, did I read this Correctly..
                              MAC is still Wrapped!!!
                              OI!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/rolleyes.gif

SHAME on you!!! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/nono.gif

My MacGyver Season 1 was bought on Friday Morning, and was watched in completion by Sunday Evening!!! all Disks... Its MacGyver!!!

I can'y resist .....I am under RDA's spell and enjoying every minute of it...thanks for sharing

Comment

To bad he's not a Basketball Fan, with hands like that???
                                He could probably palm a basketball.
                                I'll bet as a piano player, he's got over an octave reach. (8 keys)

Back to work. Mac's going to help me think this afternoon.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X