RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Hmmm... Looks like Rural enjoyed her day... Her poor Mac clone is totally exhausted!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../121POC011.jpg
    I don't know Meimei, looks a lot like your clone!
    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... Looks like Rural enjoyed her day... Her poor Mac clone is totally exhausted!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/shiawmeimei/MeiMeiSG1Caps/121POC011.jpg[/IMG]

It seems that my Jack Clone is waiting for me to come to bed

I'm coming, CSJC, I just gotta finish burning this one CD
      Last edited by ChevronSeven; 08 April 2005, 05:25 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! TO THE WICKEDLY WANTON BIRTHDAY TWINS:
        RURALSTAR, KEEPER OF THE THUNK
        and
        OZGIRL, ENCHANTRESS OF THE SHALLOW END

XOX,
        your Gutter Gal pal, Mala50
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          and

XOX,
          Whoa - ho - ho! That's nice.
          And with visions of that dancing in my head, Good Night.
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
            *Jack sings* . . . all of me. Why not take all of me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...LostCity04.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

OZGIRL and RURALSTAR
            Aw, gee, thank you! I will gladly take all of Jack, and I *have* -- many times!

Golly, I haven't visited this thread in ages, and I didn't even know it had
            moved! I looked all over for Jack after somebody told me there were
            birthday wishes posted.

I thought I would have been long forgotten by now. Thanks!

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

and

XOX,

Oh my, that's beautiful. It does pain me to change it to a URL. Simply wonderful. Thanks for stopping by to celebrate and sharing that wonderful pic with us!

Shelly
              Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

Just a good night and sweet dreams piccie. Hope Ozgirl and Rural had a wonderful day. I know I enjoyed all the presents they recieved.

Shelly
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

AND OZ???

Happy Birthday, OzGirl!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ackSmaller.jpg

Link to larger wallpaper: OzGirl!
                  Thank you, Mei Mei, for the lovely birthday gift!
                  Just what I've always wanted -- walls covered with Jack O'Neill...

And Happy Birthday to you, too, Rural!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY OZGIRL & RURALSTAR!!

http://img101.exs.cx/img101/6760/jac...ofgrey15tj.jpg
                    Jack's thinking of your birthday gift. He likes what he getting you
                    Oh, yes, ChevronSeven! I love when Jack thinks with his tongue sticking
                    out. And you think HE likes what he's giving me -- I've loved whatever
                    Mr. O'Neill has given me over the past couple of years, through the efforts
                    of all you wonderful Gutter Gals.

Hmmmm, I think Jack really likes the way all of us Gutter Denizens show
                    our appreciation. Else why would he continue to hang around???

I ask you.

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                      Happy Birthday to my Bday twin OZGIRL!!!!

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/RDA_welcome.jpg

scrubbage is courtesy of the talented Mala. Have a wonderful day Oz!
                      Did you have a good day, Rural? I had a lovely day. And tomorrow will be
                      even better, as that's when I'm throwing a party.

Wish Jack could come. Attend, I mean.

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                        Did you have a good day, Rural? I had a lovely day. And tomorrow will be
                        even better, as that's when I'm throwing a party.

Wish Jack could come. Attend, I mean.

Oz
                        We know what you meant.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't have anything fancy, but you hussies are fancy enough....especially for Mac and Jack.

Happy Birthday, Ozgirl and Rural!!!
                          Tasha
                          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Because we have two Gutter Gals with birthdays tomorrow & I likely won't be on tomorrow.... (one heck of a busy day coming up.... that's why I'm playing tonight... )... I'm posting for them both tonight....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...TEWsamjack.jpg
                            Even with a woman as great as Sam nearby…
                            all Jack can think about is OzGirl.
                            "all Jack can think about is OzGirl." OMG! (Oh Magic Gutter)
                            What an image to carry around all weekend.
                            (Clearly, Jack has never actually seen me.)

That's a great gift, SS!! Thank you very much indeed.

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                              I don't have anything fancy, but you hussies are fancy enough....especially for Mac and Jack.

Happy Birthday, Ozgirl and Rural!!!
                              Tasha, you are just as fancy a hussy as any of us. Perhaps you can outshine
                              us all !!!!

I'm getting old. I may have to retire. (I thought I did.) Yes ma'am.

I'll retire directly to Jack's cabin. I know how to handle a fishing pole!
                              From one Pole to another, one could say.

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                We know what you meant.
                                Ah, Kliggins, I never could pull anything over on you! Well, unless you want
                                me to haul O'Neill over there...

Oz

Comment

Working...
                                X