RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Susan is right. It is from 100 days. That was the close up and this would be the long shot.

Aha! that explains why I didn't recognize it. <g> Hated that episode, and haven't watched it since the first time and have no intent to. Anti-ship propaganda! <g>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      I don't know what the heck is going on but I do know I for one an truly thankful for Mala and her fantastic pictures. I'm usually just a lurker here to get my RDA fix for the day.
      I too am exceptionally grateful, and i personally believe that MY opinion, along w/ my esteemed gutter-sisters' opinions, matter MORE than 'whomever-that-was-that-complained''s opinion, and in OUR esteemed opinions (yes i'm speaking for my gutter-sibs here)

MALA is da bomb! and she ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so there!
      *standing w/ her arms crossed, and her "janeway death glare" firmly planted on her face* let anyone defy me, and i shall NITPICK them to death

bb
      Bright Beak
      at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Yum
        Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak
          so there!
          *standing w/ her arms crossed, and her "janeway death glare" firmly planted on her face* let anyone defy me, and i shall NITPICK them to death

bb
          wow, anyone who messes with us is going to be faced with a row of janeway death glares!!

and it was very good to be see the two guys grinning away in that picture..no doubt that contributed to my stargate dream last night
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            just wanted you to see that there is a benefit from being a *newer guy too

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!
            Honey....if you couldn't read that...I will send you a singing telegram
            Let me see if RDA minds bringing it by himself
            A singing telegram by RDA would be lovely, thank you so much. I will be waiting by the door for its arrival.

Last edited by Kliggins; 10 September 2004, 01:09 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Wow, just found the gutter on page two!!! We can't have that!

But I'd like THAT.....
              You might like this too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                Hi! I'm just playing with some new controls.

Let me see if I can post a picture.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinbl...vide290fix.jpg
                Cool! I think I did it. Tee hee.

Shelly
                Oh yes you certainly did! THUNK you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  A singing telegram by RDA would be lovely, thank you so much. I will be waiting by the door for its arrival.
                  http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...g/rdaj/pp1.jpg
                  I had this as my wallpaper for the longest time. Thanks very much for posting it.

Comment

Hey girls!!! Ive been away for a bit (RL does get sooo busy) but Im back now - wow, all those posts Im gonna have to catch up on!!!

*sits comfortably and begins* I could be a while

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                      Hey girls!!! Ive been away for a bit (RL does get sooo busy) but Im back now - wow, all those posts Im gonna have to catch up on!!!

*sits comfortably and begins* I could be a while
                      don't forget your RDA Thunk coffee..extra tall, extra strong, extra dark, extra smooth, extra tasty. and the coffee's not bad either.

Comment

Well thanks to Frances we have tons of water in my little corner of the world at the moment. Nothing compared to Florida, but enough to flood cellars. So I stayed up late to watch mine. Consequently I'm tired, grumpy, and in the mood for some intense Jack. (Or Mac, yo Jacksbabe!)

A couple of Jack links from The Light

http://www.jackslashdaniel.com/light/gallery3/35.jpg

http://www.jackslashdaniel.com/light/gallery3/37.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          don't forget your RDA Thunk coffee..extra tall, extra strong, extra dark, extra smooth, extra tasty. and the coffee's not bad either.
                          ROTFL I love that description Michelle. What a great addition to the 'required equipment' in the gutter. Now we just need a tea substitue for the *ahem, cough* ladies who don't drink coffee!

Comment

Oh sorry to hear that Rural! We're meant to be getting the tail end of yet another hurricane anyday now!

So just to ease your day a bit

EDIT: Sorry about the big pics - I didnt know they were that size and my photo programme has just gone belly up so I cant change it

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                              ROTFL I love that description Michelle. What a great addition to the 'required equipment' in the gutter. Now we just need a tea substitue for the *ahem, cough* ladies who don't drink coffee!
                              Oh you beat me too it Rural! I was just going to say the same. Yes I dont drink coffee either - mmm maybe it can be an 'Earl Grey' tea

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                                Oh sorry to hear that Rural! We're meant to be getting the tail end of yet another hurricane anyday now!

So just to ease your day a bit

wow, even i liked those, and i'm not a mac fan. maybe it was the hint of danger in the way he was grasping whatever he's grasping in the first one. and the wetness and undone shirt in the second one..like wet, undone, RDA

Comment

Working...
                                X