No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOO lovely Susan. Thanks very much, he looks so good in this ep! Love the kiss too, can I be Laira/Michele Greene's stand in? Gods that is one sensual kiss!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Thank you Tame for reminding me of the benefits of controlling my zeal and waiting patiently for the rewards.
      just wanted you to see that there is a benefit from being a *newer guy too

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Excuse me, but could you give me that date again, it wasn't quite visible enough for me to see with my glasses.

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!
      Honey....if you couldn't read that...I will send you a singing telegram
      Let me see if RDA minds bringing it by himself
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        Uh huh I see how it is now. That's okay you can make him feel lots better, just so long as you aren't in a hurry to do so!
        uuuummmm well I didn't want Kliggins to feel bad.....But you guys REALLY started this all for us.......so you get first dibs and all...........but we can wait....REALLY
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          (((((((((((((MALA)))))))))))))

I have said it a gazillion times and I will say a gazillion times more!!!
          YOU ARE A GENIUS WITH PICTURES- YOU ARE A FABULOUS PERSON AND
          I AM VERY HAPPY YOU ARE MY FRIEND!!!!

And have I told you yet again How much I love you today

The biggest thing that anyone needs to remember here is Really, it's all in the mind of the beholder so if someone takes offense to a pic posted here maybe THEY need to think about what is going on in THEIR mind before calling YOU on the carpet

We are all just having fun and KNOW this is all in JEST and mean NO DISRESPECT to a fabulous man and actor so maybe that person needs to lighten up and examine their agenda
          Well said from start to finish Tame. The gutter is all in good fun and no one should think otherwise.

Comment

Gotta love this man when he looks like this. Makes me just want to give him a hug or...or...um...SOMETHING!!!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

call it an early birthday present
              Is your birthday coming up soon, Tame? I sure wish you would have told someone, anyone. Geez the thought of you celebrating without telling any of us....well, it just hurts that's all. It really hurts.
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

uuuummmm well I didn't want Kliggins to feel bad.....But you guys REALLY started this all for us.......so you get first dibs and all...........but we can wait....REALLY
                Heh there are advantages and disadvantages to being a pioneer. I'll get back to you on which is which! *takes Jack clone and goes off to her little corner of the gutter*

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  Gotta love this man when he looks like this. Makes me just want to give him a hug or...or...um...SOMETHING!!!
                  Yeah...er something!

Comment

Wow, just found the gutter on page two!!! We can't have that!

But I'd like THAT.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Heh wouldn't we all!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        I love his smiles from the extras videos! I've been fooling around with those a lot lately (see my sig)...

This one is from behind the scenes of SPACERACE (but from MS's Video Diary, I believe):

Ok, gotta go now... RL beckons!
                        Mmmmmmmmmmmm! My two favorite guys in one pic!!! *sigh* What a very very nice pic to come home to! Btw Mala dont listen to whoever got mad at a picture you posted! You do a great job with all the pics you post and we love you for it!!!!!! *drifts off into a thunking coma.........*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                          OOOO lovely Susan. Thanks very much, he looks so good in this ep! Love the kiss too, can I be Laira/Michele Greene's stand in? Gods that is one sensual kiss!
                          She got his lower lip mmmm
                          Is it hot in here?
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

(((((((((((((MALA)))))))))))))

We are all just having fun and KNOW this is all in JEST and mean NO DISRESPECT to a fabulous man and actor so maybe that person needs to lighten up and examine their agenda
                            Exactly! I couldn't have said it any better. This is all in fun and worship.
                            Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get a life.

Shelly
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi! I'm just playing with some new controls.

Let me see if I can post a picture.

Cool! I think I did it. Tee hee.

Shelly
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                                Hi! I'm just playing with some new controls.

Let me see if I can post a picture.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinbl...vide290fix.jpg
                                Cool! I think I did it. Tee hee.

Shelly
                                You sure did.....Thunks.
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X