X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Stargate%20Stuff/Jack%20%20RDA/DSC_0199-Retouch-small.jpg
      Can't help myself! RUFFLE - RUFFLE - RUFFLE!!!

I needed that!

Mumsey
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        []http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Stargate%20Stuff/Jack%20%20RDA/DSC_0199-Retouch-small.jpg[/]
        Mmm, PERFECT hair in this picture! GUH!

sigpic
        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I always thought he looked like Yanni (the composer) with that 'tache.

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Ok, Guys

Mod time here.

We've been policing the graphics sizes. which are, by the way, no more than 700 pixels wide if posted inline, and no more than 100K.

We also have a rule about hotlinking. Hotlinking is using those IMG tags to insert a photo or graphic....you are only supposed to hotlink to things you have permission to hot link to. Such as your own photobucket or your own image shack. It is against our rules for you to hotlink to others.

We, the mods, will not go hunting for those that are hotlinking. And you know who you are because there are some in this very thread. However, if you, as the owner of a photobucket, finds someone hotlinking from your account, report the post and the mods will take action.

We're not going hunting, but we will enforce the no hotlink rule if it's brought to our attention.

Basically, if you see a photo that you just must post inline, open your own photo bucket account and post it from there. Don't steal it from others.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oops, that would have been me and the hotlinking. Sorry about that, didn't know actually.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I was going to PM you but since you've brought it up, yeah, you are one of the folks.
                        Please watch your image sizes and please don't link to other folks' photobuckets or image shacks.

I'm sure there are plenty of people here that can help you - and any others - with how to set things up.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X