RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris
    I have really enjoyed the RDA/Jack/Mac pictures that have been posted lately. Here and at SGIntel, the pics have been especially thunky lately.

Overdose on RDAntihistiMine and you run the risk of becoming a thunkaholic. You can't get through the day without seeing him, wondering what pics has been posted, "what am I missing?" You must visit the thunk threads regularily because withdrawal is not pretty (unlike those thunky pics).

So keep up the good work all of you picture posters (or pushers), feed the habit, I'm addicted, I need it.
    Hehe. *ahem* Hi, my name is Ruralstar and I've been a Thunkaholic for 20 years. If there's a cure I DON'T WANT IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      Hehe. *ahem* Hi, my name is Ruralstar and I've been a Thunkaholic for 20 years. If there's a cure I DON'T WANT IT!
      I'm with you Rural. No cure will ever be sought. And, as Jynjyr said, I'm here to feed the addiction.
      sigpic

Comment

Hes thinking of us.......

Comment

I worked on a couple of projects while GW was down. Both are shippy in nature and of course feature Jack. I don't post in the S/J Thread so I'll post them as links in here. Click if you wish.

PoV wp Ship and Team

Learning Curve sj manip

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
            I'm with you Rural. No cure will ever be sought. And, as Jynjyr said, I'm here to feed the addiction.
            Amen! .......God sometimes this place is like heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
              Amen! .......God sometimes this place is like heaven!
              It certainly makes those days that are horrible that much better. He's such a *calming* influence, isn't he?
              sigpic

Comment

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/promo/Promo_Mac32.jpg

Sigh... THUNK!

Comment

oh yes indeed. How about some Serpent's Song to feed the inner hussy?

Comment

I worked on a couple of projects while GW was down. Both are shippy in nature and of course feature Jack. I don't post in the S/J Thread so I'll post them as links in here. Click if you wish.

PoV wp Ship and Team

Learning Curve sj manip
                    I like them,I really like the PoV one!..... Im all for S/J..

Comment

PoV wp Ship and Team

Learning Curve sj manip
                      Fantastic job, Rural. Here's my green jello for you, since I gotta spread the lurve!
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

It certainly makes those days that are horrible that much better. He's such a *calming* influence, isn't he?
                          Ineed,he is.....

Thunk

Comment

Oh, Rural! I'm not going to be able to finish out the workday (not that I mind)
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice ones Rural!!!!

Comment

Jack is glad to be back where he belongs WITH the GGS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X