RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
    I have a 'JACK CLONE'.....now how great is that....If you would like to say that im obessive compulsive.(hehehe)Well im still gotta get that UPgrade if you know what I mean.But Im still undsided which I like more? Mac or Jack...

http://www.djfl.de/entertainment/sta...n_anderson.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/L...macgyver50.jpg
    Yep I've got both models. I'm an old THUNKer from when GW was a Delphi Board. You are fitting in nicely AK, glad you delurked!

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
      Ooo I was wrong I have 2 with the gloves. In this one I guess I was just too busy looking at something else.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinblahks/SmVic01b.jpg

Shelly
      Can't imagine what.... You really need to add to your collection.

Gloves and Whumpage to boot

Gun and gloves

The poor fellow is just shocked that you didn't have these pics

Comment

Prisoners

I like the lighting here.

Pensive and look, fingerless gloves! ((((Shelly)))))

Comment

This one is great Thunkage.....

Comment

(hehehe)

Comment

MAC ATTACK!

Comment

Comment

Heres some fun ones......

"I hope shots of my a s s serve you well".....Very Well Jack...if you dont mind me saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    MAC ATTACK!

Thats too great!!!!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself: I am Critter, the resident beggar. I beg for Jack like it's my job....well, it is actually my job! I occasionally post a picture or two but only because I was able to steal them from someone else (((((Tame))))). I thunk with the best of them and you are now one of them. Enjoy!
                      Critter, you the the beggar extraordinaire of the gutter. Take a bow!

sigpic

Comment

Awww,Critter wants to see my gray hair

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Awww,Critter wants to see my gray hair

lol.....

Comment

Mac is glad to hear you are on the mend Rural.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shelly said she was looking for some fingerless gloves, lets see if I spot any.

sigpic

Comment

Never hurts to repost our wonderful Feli's word to the Gutter Gals!

Originally posted by Feli
                                Most of you have been really good in following the rules and I want to thank you for that! For those who need reminding and those who want to refresh their memory here are the rules for posting pictures in this thread:

There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures that spoil season 8 of Stargate SG-1 or season 1 of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Thank you for adhering to these rules; now let the thunking continue!

Feli
                                GateWorld Moderator
                                Also from our thunkful Leader on sig pics. It was included in her dissertation on photo manips the other day....

Originally posted by Feli
                                And we would remind everyone that the basic rules of picture posting do still apply. Sigs should not be larger than 200x700 pixels with the kilobyte size kept as small as possible, definitely less than 50K

Comment

Working...
                                X