RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Poor Jynjyr; no thunking for three days, what a horrible thought. I knew you were resourceful, however

KER-THUNK!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
      LMAO! Yes, that's exactly what I need, more caffeine. My co-workers will love you.
      Now wait a minute...You can only have your coffee that why while thunking auralan. If you do it at any other time it could be hazardous to your health.
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        Now wait a minute...You can only have your coffee that why while thunking auralan. If you do it at any other time it could be hazardous to your health.
        we should make a new brand, thunk coffee. extra strong to dilute the drool, extra caffeine to get you going after you've thunked to the floor for the sixth time in an hour, extra tall and dark..just like the man himself
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by four1063
          Air Force Award

MEDIA ADVISORY
          United States Air Force

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECRETARY OF THE AIR FORCE PUBLIC AFFAIRS, Pentagon, Washington, DC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 7, 2004

Richard Dean Anderson Of Stargate SG-1
          To Be Honored By Air Force
          Actor and executive producer Richard Dean Anderson of Stargate SG-1 will be recognized at the Air Force Association’s 57th Annual Air Force Anniversary Dinner in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday, September 14, 2004. Air Force Chief of Staff, General John P. Jumper, will be on hand to participate in the special recognition.

Richard Dean Anderson will be recognized for his role as Executive Producer and star of the television show Stargate SG-1, and for the show’s continuous positive depiction of the Air Force. Stargate SG-1 continues to be the number one show on the Sci-Fi Channel and is currently in its eighth season on the air. It is also exceedingly popular abroad, distributed by MGM Worldwide Television Group to over 100 countries around the world.

Anderson has portrayed Air Force Colonel Jonathan “Jack” O’Neill, commanding officer of the SG-1 team of explorers, for seven seasons and, this season, has been promoted to Brigadier General and Commander of Stargate Command. Stargate Command is located deep inside Cheyenne Mountain, and most of the supporting cast portraying military members on the show are Air Force.

General Jumper filmed a cameo appearance for the show in August 2003. The episode was the finale of the seventh season, titled “Lost City Part 2”, and aired this past March. Gen. Jumper is the second Air Force Chief of Staff to appear on the show. Former Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Michael Ryan also had a cameo role in a fourth season episode titled “Prodigy” which aired in 2000.

In addition to receiving his award from the Air Force Association, Anderson will tour the Pentagon and visit with wounded troops at Walter Reed Hospital
          This is so cool. Thunks for sharing it four1063 (and welcome to Thunkville too). I live a stone's throw from the Pentagon, wonder if I can figure out a way to see THE man. Hmmmm. I will definitely have to thunk about this one...yep, I'm thunking all right.
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            we should make a new brand, thunk coffee. extra strong to dilute the drool, extra caffeine to get you going after you've thunked to the floor for the sixth time in an hour, extra tall and dark..just like the man himself
            Wonder who we can find to market this. Sounds promising. Too bad I'm a tea drinker and anyway I can't drink hot liquids and thunk at the same time. Not too coordinated here. I learned that when I first started thunking. You must be exceptionally coordinated to thunk, drink coffee AND work all at the same time. I am impressed.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
              Well that sucks. Let me at 'em. I'll set them straight. Who are they to accuse you of such a thing. That burns me up.
              Is that why you have not felt up to posting pics much? Don't let some spoilsport get to you. We know you are great and would never do anything that would show anyone in a wrong light.
              Hugs Mala! {{{{{}}}}}

Shelly
              no, really? who would do that to our beloved mala? why? where, when, etc? point them in my direction and i'll..glare at them (i'm very short, so can't do much else. but my glares are legendary for being able to burn through six inch lead)
              Thank you Shelly and Michelle for your support (and my friends who've PM'd me )!!

Yeah, IF I really had a ZAT I know what I'd do to that anonymous lurker!

I know it was a totally STUPID comment given the picture, but it bothers me and I don't need extra things like that to bother me!

I'M CRANKY ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Oh, and listen I KNOW how to be "inappropriate" when I want to! I'm very capable of doing it on my own and will end up in He!!, I'm sure! (what the frell is the purpose of reputation points anyway??!?!?!)

But please if you're gonna accuse me of being perverted, please make sure that the pic that I posted deserved it!!

Really, it's all in the mind of the beholder!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                Well I don't know about Anakin but I'm all the way at the bottom of the gutter after that last one. I'm with Susan, I think RDA is exceedingly hot in A Hundred Days and I could and have watched the ep over and over.

Dare I digress to say that his acting is phenomenal as well. I love the vulnerable side of the Jack character and RDA gives him a subtle desperation throughout the story. Jack trying to cope, accepting, and then ultimately walking away from the situation is quite the acting foray for THE MAN.
                Oh yeah...we'll we've gone over how much we like this episode many times, haven't we??

RDA's acting! As much as I love all the pix that have been posted, I LOVE this moment the best when Jack looks at Laira and they both realize he's going home.....

I just had to capture it.... Look at RDA's face...the pain, the anguish.... Phenomenal acting, indeed!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  Hey Jynjyr! Yeah, that was me - you're not seriously confused! That poor pesky production assistant got in my way and ZAT!!

But I'm not posting it here (there was an anonymous lurker who accused me of posting a naughty manipped pic here! And NO! it wasn't even that Behind the Scenes Lost City2 pic either! Yanno, I believe that the perversion was ALL in the mind of the beholder but I don't like accusations made against me with those negative reputation thingys - and my points have been turned OFF from the beginning! )
                  How could someone do that to our beloved Mala?!! She has always been an upstanding member of GW and has always stuck with the rules of the forum. Not one word was said by the mods...so obviously the before mentioned pic was nothing less than tasteful. But that's just MHO.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Not to mention the little bit of chest hair visual... *swoons* *gasp* *thunk*

Guess my shower this morning will be a cold one! But at least it got my heart started before coffee!
                    I'm sort of 'fond' of this one, myself!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Thank you Shelly and Michelle for your support (and my friends who've PM'd me )!!

Yeah, IF I really had a ZAT I know what I'd do to that anonymous lurker!

I know it was a totally STUPID comment given the picture, but it bothers me and I don't need extra things like that to bother me!

I'M CRANKY ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Oh, and listen I KNOW how to be "inappropriate" when I want to! I'm very capable of doing it on my own and will end up in He!!, I'm sure! (what the frell is the purpose of reputation points anyway??!?!?!)

But please if you're gonna accuse me of being perverted, please make sure that the pic that I posted deserved it!!

Really, it's all in the mind of the beholder!
                      I have been gone for a few days Mala so I don't really know the specifics about what this is about. But I love you and not just because you post thunky picures of RDA and Jack but because you are such a fun person (you are a person aren't you???? Not an alien????). You make me laugh and drool, what more could a person ask for?
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                        How could someone do that to our beloved Mala?!! She has always been an upstanding member of GW and has always stuck with the rules of the forum. Not one word was said by the mods...so obviously the before mentioned pic was nothing less than tasteful. But that's just MHO.
                        Thank you, Sgt. Siler! hmmm, 'upstanding'....'rules'.... not things that I prefer being known for .... but I do try to share and entertain the gals here...

btw, I just emailed you the pic in question. I'm sure you'll be surprised!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooh *that's* an idea!!! Do you have a copyright somewhere, Michelle?... I wouldn't want to step on your shoes on that

Although I suppose the concentration of the drool will make each receipe different ... that's something I need to think about...
                          Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                          ............oo0oo............

Comment

I have been gone for a few days Mala so I don't really know the specifics about what this is about. But I love you and not just because you post thunky picures of RDA and Jack but because you are such a fun person (you are a person aren't you???? Not an alien????). You make me laugh and drool, what more could a person ask for?
                            Thank you Critter!! (this is turning out to be quite a lovefest! and really I didn't mean it to, but really, I'm very moved by folks here! )

Now laughing AND drooling at the same time? That could be messy! Can I offer you a bib? a bucket?? (depends??)

Haven't posted this one is a long time!
                            sigpic

Comment

This is so cool. Thunks for sharing it four1063 (and welcome to Thunkville too). I live a stone's throw from the Pentagon, wonder if I can figure out a way to see THE man. Hmmmm. I will definitely have to thunk about this one...yep, I'm thunking all right.
                              i'm gonna be in florida on the 14th. think they'd let me swap for a first class ticket to VA??? ....what?.....wishfull thunking???....

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                              Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

oh, he's brilliant. and so subtle too. no matter how many times i watch a scene, i see something new, just a fleeting expression in his eyes that i missed before, or something he did with his hands
                                How about this face when he tells Laira that he doesn't even like "his own company"? <sigh>

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X