No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another smile. i loved this bit from Behind the Scenes of Death Knell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      I know I posted this a little while back, but I believe that you can't have enough of him in Changling:

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...ChanglingJ.jpg

Titania!! Are you still there!?!? Kids! Groceries! REMEMBER???
      oooh, my. well, i dunno about titania, but i'm definitely gone. he looks so fine...!!!! mind you, all the men looked good in that episode, even jonas in his pink apron (which is slightly worrying) and sam looked very beautiful..but i think this man above just came out on top, thunkwise, in that. never thought white would look good on him, but it seem i was wrong (now having ideas on how to get that nice white shirt all dirty...)
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

he akways looks so different in behind the scenes shots. i'm mean, he's dressed as jack, but you can tell he's not jack. it's like RDA and jack are two completely different people who just happen to look a bit alike....if that made sense. either way, they're both very thudworthy

Comment

Hey Jynjyr! Yeah, that was me - you're not seriously confused! That poor pesky production assistant got in my way and ZAT!!

But I'm not posting it here (there was an anonymous lurker who accused me of posting a naughty manipped pic here! And NO! it wasn't even that Behind the Scenes Lost City2 pic either! Yanno, I believe that the perversion was ALL in the mind of the beholder but I don't like accusations made against me with those negative reputation thingys - and my points have been turned OFF from the beginning! )
          no, really? who would do that to our beloved mala? why? where, when, etc? point them in my direction and i'll..glare at them (i'm very short, so can't do much else. but my glares are legendary for being able to burn through six inch lead)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Not to mention the little bit of chest hair visual... *swoons* *gasp* *thunk*

Guess my shower this morning will be a cold one! But at least it got my heart started before coffee!
            Honey shots like that will stop your heart completely. Be careful!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              he akways looks so different in behind the scenes shots. i'm mean, he's dressed as jack, but you can tell he's not jack. it's like RDA and jack are two completely different people who just happen to look a bit alike....if that made sense. either way, they're both very thudworthy
              Makes perfect sense to me. I agree. RDA dons a persona as Jack and as a result his whole look changes. His eyes, his mannerisms, it's quite remarkable. I am often struck by the difference when watching MacGyver or when seeing interviews RDA is giving on various topics. Perhaps the most obvious is when he talks about Wylie. Then he is a proud father and I love the light in his eyes.

What me obsessive? Nope, just focused!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                As much as we drool over his physical attributes, that just confirms that the gorgeous, sexy, droolable, thunkable, adorable one is also an excellent actor!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  As much as we drool over his physical attributes, that just confirms that the gorgeous, sexy, droolable, thunkable, adorable one is also an excellent actor!
                  oh, he's brilliant. and so subtle too. no matter how many times i watch a scene, i see something new, just a fleeting expression in his eyes that i missed before, or something he did with his hands

Comment

*sigh*Mmmmmm what a great sight to see when I first wake up!! Got a speedo one? Hehehe *THUNK*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      well it WAS originally just for a laugh.........but now Anakin has thrown down the gauntlet

Hey Anakin...........neener...neener..neener

Why YES that IS me and Jack
                      Tame, I am so jealous...I leave for a few days and I come back to find you cheek to cheek with our man, the man, the hunka hunka man. I thought you promised to share...
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

A little good morning smile for you all. I just love this one!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...s/PDVD_010.htm

Yum! Nothing like a good thunk in the morning to start off the day. Thanks!

Now, if I could only figure out how to reduce the drool in the coffee problem.
                        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Mala, what a great scrub job you did. This picture just stops me cold, I can't breath, I can't speak...thank goodness I can still type!

I must admit that RDA is more of a hunka hunka than Jack. Is it possible? YEP! Thunks for that wonderful image...critter slowly drops to the floor with a THUNK! ouch!
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                            Yum! Nothing like a good thunk in the morning to start off the day. Thanks!

Now, if I could only figure out how to reduce the drool in the coffee problem.
                            Just make the coffee stronger, then the drool won't dilute it. Simple.
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              Susan is right. It is from 100 days. That was the close up and this would be the long shot.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...j/s3days22.jpg
                              I LOVE long shots...like the long shot of me EVER having the man look at me that way. In my dreams, I know. And they are happy dreams.....
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                                Just make the coffee stronger, then the drool won't dilute it. Simple.
                                LMAO! Yes, that's exactly what I need, more caffeine. My co-workers will love you.
                                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Working...
                                X