RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Oh....so you mean all that LAUGHTER I heard 'round the world was because you and Kliggins had posted ALL those pics of Jack/Mac/RDA........yeah ...sure .....right

There are a few of me in my photo bucket - yeah I know fruitless hope that RDA will stop by and say "Oh my who is that wonderful Gutter Gal

Oh well Hubs is still feeling secure

and the date.......THE DATE .. SEPTEMBER 17......MY BIRTHDAY!!!! is that the one you meant
    I THINK THAT'S THE DATE, TAME!!

oh-oh, LOOK! RDA/Jack is laughing too! (at the pix I posted! Not at you, Tame! no, not at you! )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

oh-oh, LOOK! RDA/Jack is laughing too! (at the pix I posted! Not at you, Tame! no, not at you! )

Is that man gorgeous or what.....................I could just sit here for the next hour and stare at this picture. Lose myself in the smile, the eyes, just the whole *glow* that happens when he is natural

Thanks Mala
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I know I posted this a little while back, but I believe that you can't have enough of him in Changling:

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...ChanglingJ.jpg

Titania!! Are you still there!?!? Kids! Groceries! REMEMBER???
        OMG woman! I don't know about Titania but I'm rapidly slipping beneath the drool here. Geez he looks good. Thank you gutter fairy for sharing your efforts once again!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
          Have to tell you that you weren't particularly successful...!
          Well a woman can try... Oh did I mention that that color looks fabulous on you?

*whispers*
          I'm taking suck up lessons from Tame

Comment

Thanks for that one, Rural! I've only had this small one for a while - it's little, but nice!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...orparadise.jpg

But I like that bigger one, too! Hmmmm, I think that I might just give the one you found a scrubbing!
            Small works just fine Mala. As for the scrubbing, well you know we all look forward to that!

Comment

Just in your general direction Tame

I do like that big smile..... *fruitlessly tries to maintain grasp on side of gutter*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                LOL....well I definitely can NOT fault a girl for zeal

plus.......Kliggins....if we are in the back of the line.....We get to comfort RDA after all those *crazy* Gutter Gals have had their way with him ....we will of course be the *Gentle Souls* who soothed his brow, comforted his weary body.......is it getting warmer in here
                Uh huh I see how it is now. That's okay you can make him feel lots better, just so long as you aren't in a hurry to do so!

Comment

I just love that picture. I'm with Tame I could stare at that man for hours and hours. There is something truly magical when RDA is being himself and smiling that gorgeous smile. I have no idea how anyone can work around him and actually speak/act proffessionally. Makes me weak in the knees just thinking about it.
                  Last edited by Ruralstar; 08 September 2004, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    that is fantastic! what great news! and he so deserves it too.
                    i know! i was thinking that when i first heard about it.
                    GO RICK,it's ya birthday, WE'RE GONNA PARTY, like it's ya birthday...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brihana25
                      Jack O'Neill in his Class A's... oh my. Yum. Yummy yummy yummy. An ugly man in dress blues is sexy - a sexy man in dress blues is hazardous to your health.

*THUNK*
                      LoL! hello brihana! yeah, dress blues are my weakness...among many...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        Small works just fine Mala. As for the scrubbing, well you know we all look forward to that!
                        OK, here's the original link: http://mitglied.lycos.de/erniepratt/...ancSun2000.jpg

Here's the scrub!

sigpic

Comment

oooooh.....

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Beautifully done as per usual. Thanks Mala!

Here's another offering for this evening.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../foothold4.jpg

Comment

You're welcome Susan! You know I always look forward to seeing what's new on your site!

I've had that talk with RL myself.

Sadly, most days it just refuses to listen to me... or else I start feeling guilty and just let it take over....
                              No kidding. That's why my Season 7 caps are not even half done. Sheesh. So much to do, so little time. I need to get my priorities straight as well.

Shelly
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Jynjyr! Yeah, that was me - you're not seriously confused! That poor pesky production assistant got in my way and ZAT!!

But I'm not posting it here (there was an anonymous lurker who accused me of posting a naughty manipped pic here! And NO! it wasn't even that Behind the Scenes Lost City2 pic either! Yanno, I believe that the perversion was ALL in the mind of the beholder but I don't like accusations made against me with those negative reputation thingys - and my points have been turned OFF from the beginning! )
                                Well that sucks. Let me at 'em. I'll set them straight. Who are they to accuse you of such a thing. That burns me up.
                                Is that why you have not felt up to posting pics much? Don't let some spoilsport get to you. We know you are great and would never do anything that would show anyone in a wrong light.
                                Hugs Mala! {{{{{}}}}}

Shelly
                                Shelly
                                My Photos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X