RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDAfan61
    Welcome back Jacksrubberduck! Lovely walls too! Some Jack for you also! More eyes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/shelly66/Fallen31.jpg

Shelly
    Oh my! Those are "melt down" eyes.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Oooo that was like a Memory Lane Parade. Very nice and always great to end with whumpage. Thunk you!
      Mac for you!

Shelly
      Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
        Amazon has opened pre-orders for S2 of MacGyver. Does anyone know of a website that would get some credit for ordering thru their link? Like GW gets credit for SG.
        Revised cover
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...S2-dvdontv.jpg

Hee - hee!! I was first again. That's twice. It doesn't take much to thrill me.
        What a nice cover it is too. rdanderson.com gets credit if you order Mac through there. It's in the Store Link.

Shelly
        Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
          ummm... bye for now... getting my computer fixed... it's sick. Keep thunking with out me! Just got to remember what page this is on!!!!!
          Good Luck with your computer Lorie! A smiling RDA for you for when you get back!

Shelly
          Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            RDAfan61 post # 15925
            What does RDA have in his hands? Nice pic by the way. thanks for sharing.
            I believe that it's peanuts or trail mix. Something to eat while they were taking a break from filming.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              RDAfan61 post # 15925
              What does RDA have in his hands? Nice pic by the way. thanks for sharing.
              Thanks! Umm not sure, either nuts or seeds. I can't remember if he says. Sorry. It was something he was eating anyway.

Shelly
              Last edited by RDAfan61; 23 March 2005, 11:32 AM. Reason: My poor typing
              Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

Was going through my pics and editing some for here. Found some whump ones and as I am in a whump mood, will share.

Shelly
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Good Computer Luck, Lorie!!!

Here's my contribution to the Jack pic bridgade for when you return:

capped by me, ChevronSeven
                    sigpic

Comment

For my 900th Jack in hospital bed whump. My fav! Poor baby, I'll make it all better.

Shelly
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

My washing machine mutinied, it's been a horrible soggy day, thank goodness for this thread, now to just stick my eyes to the screen for foreseeable the future

Let's have another arm alert shall we

Last edited by Rune; 23 March 2005, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          OOOOOOO! I like how you snuck that backwards hat into this triology, Rural. Sneaky, sneaky but I found it!!!!! And a thunk worthy picture it is too! (((((Rural)))))
                          I put that in just for you ((((((Critter)))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                            Look at his eyessss... (trails off into incomprehensible squeakings)

Fanatastic wallpaper Rural

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...ack-fcirc7.jpg
                            I'm glad you liked the wp, Rune. That background cap was one of my faves of all my caps for that episode. i love the picture you posted as well. Love that smile!

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                              For my 900th Jack in hospital bed whump. My fav! Poor baby, I'll make it all better.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/shelly66/EnemyMine34.jpg

Shelly
                              *shoves Shelly out of the way* Jack, I'm here for you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                                Note to self: Must cap "Allegiance"
                                RITGLMAO! Jack is sending you memos too!

Comment

Working...
                                X