No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jynjyr post # 15849 collage "In the Eye of a Stranger" the pic of RDA right smack in the middle with the white shirt... he looks very mischievous. thank you for sharing

Comment

ForeverSg1 post # 15845 Ya I saw this in the other place. Thanks for reposting it. RDA just look amazing in red. I was the one who asked where one could purchase the shirt. thank you for sharing again

Comment

Kliggins post # 15843
        RDA in just so thunkie when he had a great workout. The man is just ooozing. thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
          Sorry if this is off topic, i just wanted to share something with you all that you might find amusing. Ths si me and my locker in school(was just ment to be me but tehe locker got in the way) Please- if you are likley to go blind when you see something ugly- don't look.

http://tinypic.com/2b8rw0
          Sam fan, i think you look lovely I have to admit to being a bit jealous! I always wanted a nose stud (just a leeeetle teeensy one), but my friends told me they wouldn't talk to me if I did (so I got one in my ear, two tattoos and a magnetic stud for my nose over 9 or 10 years tho).

Comment

SamFan, I agree you look very cool. when I was going to school we had no lockers to put pics up. If I did I would definitely put up RDA pics all over the place. He is so hunky, yummy xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

(((((((( bbfan )))))))) thank you for the RDA/Mac parade
              post #'s 15825, 15826, 15828, 15829, 15830, 15832, 15833, 15835, 15836, 15838 & 15839.

Comment

Jynjyr...thank you for the door hanger and safety thunking manual. I know that I need to read up on safety procautions on looking at RDA threads.

Comment

Hi Jack time to climb up. Jack the Man

Comment

making this for GG

Comment

Found this photo tonight while surfing:

From 1992, RDA accepting the Telegatti Award, an Italian awards festival that honors national and international achievements in television. RDA is one of a handful of international actors who have won this award.

But that beard...that hair...those hands...

THUD!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...d_dean-197.jpg

From 1992, RDA accepting the Telegatti Award, an Italian awards festival that honors national and international achievements in television. RDA is one of a handful of international actors who have won this award.

THUD!

Morjana
                        That is the cat award he talks about to Jay Leno in one of his appearances.

May I second that THUD WITH A WHIMPER AND A THUNK! Poor keyboard, no drool cover at work.

Thanks Morjana. Great find.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack's not happy he was falling

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                            Rune you have sure made me happy this morning… my boy has had me up since 3.30am so feeling v fragile. This has perked me up no end! You are in first place for my Hero of the day award!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              Jynjyr.........post # 15849
                              love your collage "Eye of A Stranger". I do not get Lifetime Movie Network here , so I have never seen RDA in that movie
                              Thank you. That's the first one of those that I've put together that actually mesmerized me into staring at the screen before I could finish it.
                              The movie is available on DVD. I went diving into the Bargain Bin at Best Buy to find mine but, it can be ordered on-line.

Hey! ON2LL! Did you get your copy yet? Jack R is checking in.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...d_dean-197.jpg

THUD!

Morjana
                                Originally posted by Kliggins
                                That is the cat award he talks about to Jay Leno in one of his appearances.

May I second that THUD WITH A WHIMPER AND A THUNK! Poor keyboard, no drool cover at work.

Thanks Morjana. Great find.
                                oooOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!

*slither* *splash* *big, honkin' happy sigh*

Why do I notice these things? His tie is crooked. *snicker*
                                I thought that was an "O'Neill" or "MacGyver" thing. But almost every pic I see, his tie is crooked. RDA must hate ties.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X