No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any one have to list of thunking gear. It should be put together with this sign

Comment

Yes, definately very happy. Even his hair is happy Bev.

Shelly
      Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
        Yes Jack is very happy the forum is back up. It's not very fast tho, or is it just sluggish for me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/shelly66/UnatSelect06b2.jpg

Shelly
        slow is good ...uhm THUNK picks self off floor but cannot. Guess will stay here for a while. Aftewards have to wash brain

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          Can I borrow this "Thunk" sign and put it on my website. I am starting one.
          It's not mine. grooni of grooni.tk made it and gave me permission to use it here since i told her I thought it was perfect for the gutter. You'd have to ask her.
          Sorry

Shelly who really needs to break down and make one of her own.
          Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Some eyes.

Shelly
            Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Some more eyes.

Shelly
              Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

It's not mine. grooni of grooni.tk made it and gave me permission to use it here since i told her I thought it was perfect for the gutter. You'd have to ask her.
                Sorry

Shelly who really needs to break down and make one of her own.
                thanks, won't take it then.

Comment

Another smile to make sure Jack's where he belongs before I scoot on out for awhile.

Shelly
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Some eyes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/shelly66/PardiseLst28b2.jpg

Shelly
                    wow really intense eyes for melting my soul

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                      Jack as a cure for migraines, eh? I'll have to remember that.
                      I find Jack (and Mac) a great cure for stress.

See! No stress. But they do get cranky when I wake them this early.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tion/coin5.jpg

oooh that Look from Fragile Balance Why do I feel so GUILTY!!!

keeping this coin!! thanks Jynjyr
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

SueKay presents…

StarThing - Episode 1 - "Children of the Things part One"

Warning - shippyness, in-jokes, MacGyver, Third Rock from the Sun, Innuendo, Stupidity. Bad language.

This is parody of CotG!!!!

Please leave a post!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          Jack is looking again for his GG......must get him upppp
                          He doesn't have to look far. There's usually a line for that very thing.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                            He doesn't have to look far. There's usually a line for that very thing.
                            yup you are so right blueiris. Jack has a great bunch of GG

Comment

to the person who repped me here.

If it was positive...thank you!
                              If it was negative...it is on topic as it has a lot about Jack and MacGyver in it.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                                Well I seem to be late in replying. The Forum was still down the last time I checked in.

My friend repeated pretty much what's up on GW. She didn't remember Carmen saying anything about RDA, in fact he was surprised to hear that he might be coming back as well. She did remember MS being a little uncertain if he should spill the beans and then doing so anyway as no one had told him any different. MS said he will be filming a Jack/Daniel scene with RDA today in fact.

So looks like we get a bit of THE MAN next season. If nine is the end I do hope RDA will have a part in the finale.
                                Thanks for the update, Rural. I'm just so excited that RDA is appearing next season. I hope we get to see him in a scene with Amanda. I know he's in the first few that she's not in, but it'd be nice to see him with the entire cast. And I hope we see him in the final episode ever. It would just seem right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X