RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brihana25
    Oh yeah. Sexy man in uniform. Makes you wonder what said sexy man is out... of... whoops! PG rating.

Girls, ask your mom.

*THUNK*
    Mala, Oh Mala...
    Was that you that had the pic of Behind the Scenes, Lost City, getting ready to shave Jack? You know the one, that you got rid of that pesky person that was in the way.
    (Or am I seriously confused? Which is just as likely. Looking at that pic frazzled my brain cell.)
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Poor Jynjyr; no thunking for three days, what a horrible thought. I knew you were resourceful, however

*THUNK!*
      Kliggins!!!!!!!!!
      Oooooooooooh I really should be more careful! Everytime I drop into the gutter unprotected you manage to post a pic that's utterly thunkable!
      That was MEAN!
      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
        *THUNK!*
        Kliggins!!!!!!!!!
        Oooooooooooh I really should be more careful! Everytime I drop into the gutter unprotected you manage to post a pic that's utterly thunkable!
        That was MEAN!
        you should always be protected when you come in here..you never know when the thunk will hit. he is, after all The Sexiest Man In The Universe so a thunk could hit at any time
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          you should always be protected when you come in here..you never know when the thunk will hit. he is, after all The Sexiest Man In The Universe so a thunk could hit at any time
          Oh definitely... I'll keep that in mind!...

One would think I'd learnt my lesson, but NOOOOO as innocent as a doe I come here and keep my dentist happy!
          Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
          ............oo0oo............

Comment

I've been denied thunk access for several days, as the library's been closed-- so I hope I'm not too late to get in my application to attend the Hussy Academy. After all, one must always strive to attain the highest level of learning that's available in whatever subject that arouses one's passion!!

Ah yes, I can see it now-- ranks of hussies-in-training, honing their skills at an institution devoted solely to the Art of Thunk. May I safely assume that good General Jack will be serving as Headmaster?*shivers at that delightful thought* And that he himself would be doing our final evaluations? *goes all ooey at the mere anticipation of taking that test*

*I have to mention here and now that with Jack as Headmaster I plan to be a very naughty girl indeed....as to be sent to his office repeatedly....for doses of his very firm and unrelenting discipline!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ *
            Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
            (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
              Uh I don't know what to say except THUNK you. I try to uphold my duties as one of the old time "keepers of the Thunk" In that vein...

http://mitglied.lycos.de/erniepratt/.../Pix/SG1-3.jpg
              I must say that I just love Jack holding his big staff!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Titania V V
                I've been denied thunk access for several days, as the library's been closed-- so I hope I'm not too late to get in my application to attend the Hussy Academy. After all, one must always strive to attain the highest level of learning that's available in whatever subject that arouses one's passion!!

Ah yes, I can see it now-- ranks of hussies-in-training, honing their skills at an institution devoted solely to the Art of Thunk. May I safely assume that good General Jack will be serving as Headmaster?*shivers at that delightful thought* And that he himself would be doing our final evaluations? *goes all ooey at the mere anticipation of taking that test*

*I have to mention here and now that with Jack as Headmaster I plan to be a very naughty girl indeed....as to be sent to his office repeatedly....for doses of his very firm and unrelenting discipline!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ *
                Titania!! Fancy meeting you here! I've been meaning to respond to this:

.......and then there's that delishious firechief's uniform he had on in The Changeling.....OI! .....the way that shirt fit....those epaulettes.....and.....and.....and.....those pants.............

*drifts off in a thunk-induced state of confusion, happy-sappy grin on face while muttering "pants....pants....pants"*
                I've got something or rather, SOMEONE who's been waiting to meet you!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  i love the way jack sleeps, all snuggled up and hugging his pillow. kinda suggest he might be a snuggler and hugger if he ever slept not alone (and sam got to see that!!!!)
                  *sighs sweetly* Actually, he likes to spoon!

*mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!*
                  Titania of the V V

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                    Hey Mala and everyone! Just got back from a little over 3 days in N Dakota.
                    I hope you share your bucket. I know I should share directly here more. I need to ask you about that.
                    Yes, we have our new DVD recorder, they replaced the broken one so I should be all set for this Friday! Woohoo! Hopefully some good Jack shots.

Take care
                    Shelly
                    Hi Shelly! Welcome back! Can't wait to see your new shots. Oh re my bucket... well, I basically only share the links (it's all Season 8) and sometimes I post directly from there... I have a ton of stuff that I've capped but don't feel like they're all up to my scrubbing standards, so it's private for now...

Anyway, email me if you want to talk about posting pix. I'd be glad to help if you need it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Titania!! Fancy meeting you here! I've been meaning to respond to this:

I've got something or rather, SOMEONE who's been waiting to meet you!

OMG MALA!!!!! You have no idea what you've just done to me-- I'm supposed to go get a few groceries before picking up the kids, now how can I do that, in the condition this pic has left me in?? Oh but thank, thank you, thank you! *blows kisses at Gutter Fairy, in utter gratitude*

I am SO glad I came to the library today.

I've been trying to decide which pic to use with my signature-- if I could ever figure out how to do that sort of thing. This may very well be the one. Oh dear lord, he's just soooooo......sooooooo...beautiful *huge sigh *
                      Titania of the V V

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        ALL of the credit for me being able to do that goes to our VERY patient and understanding and WONDERFUL Gutter Fairy

That was my *School* the other day. She was teaching me how to fix me ineptitude and VIOLA...my very first 1/4 decent photo manipulation

and YES Hubs just rolled his eyes
                        I told you Tame that you did a great job! No one has laughed at you here! (well, not OUT LOUD, that is! )

So you wanna send me a new pic of yourself so I can come up with something for you by.....by........

UH, WHAT WAS THAT SPECIAL DATE???
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG MALA!!!!! You have no idea what you've just done to me-- I'm supposed to go get a few groceries before picking up the kids, now how can I do that, in the condition this pic has left me in?? Oh but thank, thank you, thank you! *blows kisses at Gutter Fairy, in utter gratitude*

I am SO glad I came to the library today.

I've been trying to decide which pic to use with my signature-- if I could ever figure out how to do that sort of thing. This may very well be the one. Oh dear lord, he's just soooooo......sooooooo...beautiful *huge sigh *
                          I know I posted this a little while back, but I believe that you can't have enough of him in Changling:

Titania!! Are you still there!?!? Kids! Groceries! REMEMBER???
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                            Tame, I just *loooooove* your sig pic!

*sighs* Uncontrollable power indeed...
                            Hehehe, I was gonna say the same, love the new pic. But I was thinking-- isn't it more that he has total control over his power? And that's what we respond to--his tremendous power and his knowing exactly how to use it?

*I am so bad, you can't imagine the un-PG thoughts going through my mind right now! *
                            Titania of the V V

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              I know I posted this a little while back, but I believe that you can't have enough of him in Changling:

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...ChanglingJ.jpg

Titania!! Are you still there!?!? Kids! Groceries! REMEMBER???
                              *gurgle....drool.....sighhhhhhhhhhhhh* Um...ah....what? Groceries? Kids?

*hits self in head to knock some sense back in* Oh yeah, them....yeah, ok....well, no groceries today folks....maybe they'd like cereal for supper...yeah, that sounds good...gimme more time to feast my eyes on the finest example of the male form known to womankind...YUUUUUUUU-MMY!

...and you're right Mala....I can never get enough!!!
                              Titania of the V V

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                                Thanks Mala. And I clicked on the link to my page, and now am faced with the reality that I've not updated in 3 weeks!

I will tell real life to stop interfering with my Jack/RDA/Mac drooling. I promise.
                                You're welcome Susan! You know I always look forward to seeing what's new on your site!

I've had that talk with RL myself.

Sadly, most days it just refuses to listen to me... or else I start feeling guilty and just let it take over....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X