RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDAfan61
    Hi my fellow Gutter Gals. My site has moved. The old one will be gone probably by next Wednesday or shortly there after so if you by chance have it bookmarked it will need to change to the new one. Link is in my sig. I appreciate all the support you have given me and my site and the kind things you have said about it and I hope you'll continue to visit in it's new home. Right now linking is open. If it doesn't destroy my bandwith I'll keep it that way. It shouldn't if we remember the forum rules and change pics to links in replies. So now you should be able to access it even more easily. I uploaded my moebius pics today tho I fear i have misspelled it. Sheesh. While the forum is down, guess I'll have to fix that. LOL Enjoy!

Anyway, here is a preview of some non-spoilery pics.

http://alittleplaceontheweb.com/Season8/Images8/Mobeius%20(13).jpg

Shelly
    Moebius
    Spoiler:
    love the one just before this as well when he made the "Homer" sound while looking at the rock.

Comment

One more before I go for now, RDA and his pants. LOL

http://alittleplaceontheweb.com/dvdxras/imagesxtras/DirSerCovenant%20(8).jpg

Shelly
      Thanks for the RDA parade. Need alot of fix before GW goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        Did any one get to see the Fox Sports Network showing the Celebrity Invitational. Someone said it was the Banff Skiing Invitational. Was RDA featured at all. I am asking because it is on again at FSN 6 p.m. EST and it runs for an hour. I am wondering if it is worth taping it or staying home and actually watching it. So if anyone saw it, please give your 2 c if possible. Thanks
        He's in the first 15 minutes or so... and that's about it... at the end you get a glimpse and I do mean a glimpse of him in the buffet line... that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
          He's in the first 15 minutes or so... and that's about it... at the end you get a glimpse and I do mean a glimpse of him in the buffet line... that's it.
          Thank you. I will tape it then since he is there even for a 15 minute glimpse.

Comment

This cannot be Jack below everyone.....must pull him up....

Comment

One more before I go for now, RDA and his pants. LOL

http://alittleplaceontheweb.com/dvdxras/imagesxtras/DirSerCovenant%20(8).jpg

Shelly
              Caught Jack undressing . He thought no GG were home.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                Teal'c you want to come with me and see my GG
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...therGuys01.jpg
                Yummy backwards hat....thunkie very much!
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  Well this is news to me. You mean I might have to walk the dog and spend time with the spouse and kids? Clean my house.... *gasp*

Of course there is always fic editing, capping, making wp.....

Now Rural....you know that a gutter gal's got to do what a gutter gal's got to do! But clean the house???? PA-LEEZE!!!!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

This is thunkalicious!!!!!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

ROTFL. Love the pic and that whole scene. Some definite Canadian nods going on there.

*whispers to clones* Be careful, my boys told me about last week. We can't have that again!
                      Hey what you saying about us Canadians!!

Okay you guys are bragging again!!! Hey hold on second *holding for a sec* I just thought of something

You in the States are on the Second Last show of Jack being a Regular on the Show, I have just recently scene "Avatar". So I have a long time before Jack Leaves my House!!
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally Posted by meimei
                        Yeah! The forum is moving to a new, and hopefully more reliable, host!

ARGH! That means the forum will be down over most of the weekend or *gulp* more... I can feel the shakes starting already!! Getting in some thunking to tide me over!!
                        Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        *giggles*

I know that feeling MM.... but maybe the nervous twitches won't be as bad as the other times since we were warned about it this time... *twitch* and it'll be to a better provider hopefully.... *twitch twitch*

But since I know it'll be all for the better I feel better about taking a break from the forum to do all those other things....(like going back over one last time the FF our most wonderful sent back to me last week... the income taxes.... scrubbing Jack... getting the leaves out of the flowerbeds outside..... )

**twitch twitch twitch**

(((MM)))
                        (((GGG)))
                        Hey Guys, What about the Alternate Site... Stargate Intel
                        (My apologies for Advertising this, but WE need RDA and we need THUNK)
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I haven't capped PL yet either...damn my nature for wanting to go in order by and large... I do have a few though. Maybe these will curb the need for now?

Thanks go to Anakin and the unknown capper for these

Rural saves the day as usual. Fish gotta swim, bird gotta fly, hussies gotta thunk.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Well this is news to me. You mean I might have to walk the dog and spend time with the spouse and kids? Clean my house.... *gasp*

Of course there is always fic editing, capping, making wp.....

Can't remember if I posted this one, clickety click if you haven't seen
                            Oooooh ABYSS!!! Might have to plug it in this afternoon..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              Now Rural....you know that a gutter gal's got to do what a gutter gal's got to do! But clean the house???? PA-LEEZE!!!!
                              That is way tooo funny and somewhat there one can find some truth in it.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                                Hey Guys, What about the Alternate Site... Stargate Intel
                                (My apologies for Advertising this, but WE need RDA and we need THUNK)
                                You will find me there Stargate Intelwhen GW goes down. That is my home away from home.

Comment

Working...
                                X