RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    So I had this expierience I would like to share. I was watching 48 hours last night. Like I have once or twice before, and I notice that when Jack is in Maybourne's motel room and Harry's on the computer, there's this moment, right after he looks in the cupboards where he kindof lifts his shirt a little bit...
    I figured this is the only place where people would understand why I can watch as many shirtless guy movies as hollywood puts out an none of them affect me quite as much as three inches of Rick's side....
    Welcome to the Gutter melpomene!

Believe me we understand and know exactly what you're talking about!Personally IMO at least I think the reason it affects us so much - not just because it's RDA of course although that in itself is reason enough - is because that elusive glimpse of skin from Rick is just that, elusive which means it's even more of a thunk when you encounter it.

He's such a tease

I may just have to watch 48 Hours tonight now, *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
      Thunk you, Gatebee! Love the dancing... balloonish, smiley thingy's... very cute!

FINGERS! *DIES*

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        And he's pulling out all the stops in his last ditch effort to get back in our good graces…
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../BoBjack10.jpg
        JC: “C’mere! C’MERE dang it!”
        ROTFL, this little series of pics cracked me up. Geez, does that mean I get a new, misbeheaving Mac clone for my birthday next month? Not that there is anything wrong with the old one mind you...just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
          Happy Birthday, Lorie!

*hee-hee* I get to be the first to post something.
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...S2-dvdontv.jpg
          I was going to post something about this....

Originally posted by Jynjyr
          I think the smoke pouring out of my ears is more troublesome to my co-workers.

This is a little rude and crude so I'm putting it in spoiler tags. That's your warning.
          Seriously, 'impudence' what's that mean? is in your sig banner.
          Spoiler:
          My demented mind keeps reading this as "Seriously, 'impotence' what's that mean?"
          Then you wrote this and my mind went ....well you can just imagine where it went......

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
            Welcome to the Gutter melpomene!

Believe me we understand and know exactly what you're talking about!Personally IMO at least I think the reason it affects us so much - not just because it's RDA of course although that in itself is reason enough - is because that elusive glimpse of skin from Rick is just that, elusive which means it's even more of a thunk when you encounter it.

He's such a tease

I may just have to watch 48 Hours tonight now, *grins*
            Heh, sounds like a good reason to me! YOu're right about the elusive comment. I remember reading an interview once where RDA said one of the reasons why he liked playing the MacGyver character was that he didn't have to take his shirt off all the time. Excusing of course the incidents in season one which had Rick showing skin the most times of the entire series.

Yes I would know these things. YOu're surprised right? *looks around for Susan, Lorie or Jynjyr to back her up* Come on girls, don't leave me hanging!

Comment

So I had this expierience I would like to share. I was watching 48 hours last night. Like I have once or twice before, and I notice that when Jack is in Maybourne's motel room and Harry's on the computer, there's this moment, right after he looks in the cupboards where he kindof lifts his shirt a little bit...
              I figured this is the only place where people would understand why I can watch as many shirtless guy movies as hollywood puts out an none of them affect me quite as much as three inches of Rick's side....
              *sigh* I love that episode. You are definitely in the right place for such appreciation Mel!

Comment

Nothin could be finer than a bit of Jack in the afternoon....

Hmmm, he's wondering why it's so quiet around here.

Comment

I used to hate yellow on RDA, this scene in Point of No Return changed my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    Heh, sounds like a good reason to me! YOu're right about the elusive comment. I remember reading an interview once where RDA said one of the reasons why he liked playing the MacGyver character was that he didn't have to take his shirt off all the time. Excusing of course the incidents in season one which had Rick showing skin the most times of the entire series.

Yes I would know these things. YOu're surprised right? *looks around for Susan, Lorie or Jynjyr to back her up* Come on girls, don't leave me hanging!
                    Surprised huh? Hmmm let me see ...

*riffles through flash cards held up by her JC*

Hmm, well we have 'incorrigible' and we have ''ha ha ha' and ... oh, we also have 'yeah right', but sorry, can't seem to find 'surprised' Rural so you're gonna have to try harder than that!

Comment

Come out, come out wherever you are.

Comment

I used to hate yellow on RDA, this scene in Point of No Return changed my mind
                        the word that comes to mind, at least the one that's not going to get me thwapped outta here is snuggly! Rrrrrwaor!

Nothin could be finer than a bit of Jack in the afternoon....

Hmmm, he's wondering why it's so quiet around here.
                        Well its evening here but I take your point, hey the man is good at any time of day ... or night ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                          Surprised huh? Hmmm let me see ...

*riffles through flash cards held up by her JC*

Hmm, well we have 'incorrigible' and we have ''ha ha ha' and ... oh, we also have 'yeah right', but sorry, can't seem to find 'surprised' Rural so you're gonna have to try harder than that!
                          Hmmm, guess I'm kind of 'transparent' as it were. Ah well. Pucker up Rune!

Comment

I’ll have you know I was a good girl today & only came in here at lunch to lurk around. Until I decided it was time to eat my banana & a handful of pretzels & take a break & lurk around…. I saw this & said hey! I know that scene… I just scrubbed Jack from that….. And couldn't resist the urge to log in & post these for you. I'll do better tomorrow I promise... I'll only lurk at lunch! No more furtive lurking at other times when I really should be working....

And it wasn't just the sight of the side ab... it was that tummy rub too!
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

((((Rural))))

I snuck in for a minute. But now I have to go.
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I snuck in as well. Back to work, work, work! (I feel like the rats in "A Muppets Christmas Carol").

THUNKS to everyone who's posted yummy pics!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X