No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the subject of Fingerless gloves - I think I'm seeing a trend here.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

More fingerless gloves ^_^ TY Jynjyr! Thunk, thunk and thunketty-thunk.

Jack's obviously wondering if he should fiddle with the ... uh, settings there *grins*

BTW what is he holding in that bottom left one? Please don't tell me it's just a boring old shirt

Comment

Tumbleweeds…

Where is everyone? I need some gorgeous pics to lift my post count to 400!!!!!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

I think all the Jack Clones must be hiding somewhere discussing us GGs

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
            Tumbleweeds…

Where is everyone? I need some gorgeous pics to lift my post count to 400!!!!!
            Jack: calm down now KatKin, everything comes to she who waits

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              Jack: calm down now KatKin, everything comes to she who waits [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/Naquadah/smiley/evil2.gif

Mmmm. Smacks lips suggestively. That finger is so… authoritive. I am certain I am about to do exactly as I am told…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Mmmm. Smacks lips suggestively. That finger is so… authoritive. I am certain I am about to do exactly as I am told…
                hmmmm, I'm imagining that that finger is about to crook and be accompanied by a "c'mere".
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  hmmmm, I'm imagining that that finger is about to crook and be accompanied by a "c'mere".
                  He who must be obeyed *big grin*

Seems we're all one the same wavelength in the Gutter today

Comment

An oldie but a goodie,

Jack knows what you're thinking, it makes his eyes light up!
                    He'd also like to know what exactly Jynjyr did do to his ear!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                      An oldie but a goodie,

Jack knows what you're thinking, it makes his eyes light up!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...ck/legacy9.jpg
                      He'd also like to know what exactly Jynjyr did do to his ear!
                      lol - I didn't see what in that pic was causing his eyes to light up at first.
                      I was hoping the was just trying to hypnotize me. I could've sworn he was sending me impure thoughts. Must've been my own mind.
                      sigpic
                      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Somebody had a late night!!
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Good Morning Jack!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I think someone needs his Coffee!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hair Combed, teeth brushed and looking Good!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

"You want to go Where??"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X