RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Jack, time for bed!!

He's a little shocked at what I have planned!

Comment

Hauling Jack back up.

Comment

Jack thinks if he looks sick some gutter gals will come around to pamper him.

sigpic

Comment

Jack decides he will have to resort to the

sigpic

Comment

THE BEER BOTTLE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

*mouth opens*
              *mouth closes*
              *forgets ro breathe*

THUNK!

OMG Kligs, that one took my breath away good n proper, definitely a new favourite. TY! TY! TY!

And I love that sig, could stare into those eyes all day *dreamy expression*

Comment

Kliggins I can’t even begin to tell you what that bottle shot makes me think of .

Congratulations gutter gals and hussies for the sterling work you have put in over this weekend. Once again it has been a pleasure to get into work this morning and catch up. Rune, Rural, ShimmeringStar, Jynjyr… as usual you have excelled yourself. And everyone else I haven’t namechecked too.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  [/center]

*mouth opens*
                  *mouth closes*
                  *forgets ro breathe*

THUNK!

OMG Kligs, that one took my breath away good n proper, definitely a new favourite. TY! TY! TY!

And I love that sig, could stare into those eyes all day *dreamy expression*
                  Rune, as usual you and I have crawled out of the exact same gutter this morning!!!!! The one word I gasped before thunking into unconsciousness was caressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by Katkin; 14 March 2005, 12:53 AM. Reason: typo

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                    Kliggins I can’t even begin to tell you what that bottle shot makes me think of .
                    (((KatKin))) I'm glad I'm not the only one whose mind's putting in some early overtime

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      Yikes, I see Rural stopped by Jack’s house last night…

Comment

(((KatKin))) I'm glad I'm not the only one whose mind's putting in some early overtime http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...iley/evil2.gif http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...iley/whack.gif
                        Oh yes!!!! Or should that be ‘yes, yes, yes, yessssss…’ .

I just thank the Lord that it was such a memorable pic that is helping me towards my 400th post! If the gutter gals post enough pics of His Lusciousness today I will get there!

Comment

Jack says it's so v-e-r-y quiet in here you could hear a GG whisper ...

And look Shelly! Fingerless gloves, whoohoo!

Comment

Jack thinks if he looks sick some gutter gals will come around to pamper him.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...g/s4cs10bl.jpg
                            I'll be right there, sweetling.
                            *Jynjyr's co-workers look over at the swoosh and trail of fluttering papers leading toward the door*

Kliggens, the sig is awsome.
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Today's mantra is:
                              *hums* Beeee the bottle, beeee the bo-o-ttle, mmmmmmm. *drifts off with a silly smile*
                              sigpic

Comment

Jack says it's so v-e-r-y quiet in here you could hear a GG whisper ...

And look Shelly! Fingerless gloves, whoohoo!
                                FCOL, if I'm close enough to whisper in his ear, that ain't ALL I'm going to be doing with that ear.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X