• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks nebulan!

Comment

heros belong on page one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
        Chekov is a hero, heros belong on page one!
        yes he was a hero
        http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sword1986
          yes he was a hero
          we need to write some fan fic for him. Theres not enough cannon info on him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaptain
            Chekov was a Russian, and a fightin' Red to the end

For that, kudos goes to the Colonel, and his fighting to the bitter end was the way for him to end things with SG1, thou again I echo the sadness at the passing of such a decent, semi-continuous recurring character. I suppose TPTB thought it was necessary to end the run of someone we all got to sort of know, coming into Season10... the Ori being such a potent new threat and all.

Still, twas a shame

EDIT: Oh yes hold on here, I'm saluting the fightin'-Russian here and he might not be dead, just read the wiki post Lord_Minister provided and yes there was supposedly 6 survivors that managed to beam off the doomed ship. One of them may very well have been Chekov... I don't know and somehow don't think it would have been the case, but anyway who knows could be he survived

Capt
            I hope hes still alive. But I really dont think chekov would beam off unless he knew for sure EVERYONE on his ship had beamed off first.

Comment

I never realy like him until he got his ship then he became a cool guy

*BEAM A NUKE ABOARD*

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance
                I never realy like him until he got his ship then he became a cool guy

*BEAM A NUKE ABOARD*
                He died a hero. unlike Mitchell and daniel.... I hate those two...

Comment

you think hes realy dead?

Comment

took me forever to find this thread!

Comment

Man I hope Chekov didn't die! I really think they should bring him back in an AMAZING fashion( imagine him becoming a great source of Ori intel or something)!

Comment

That's a larger version than the one I will be using. I have a friend who's taking Russian so I asked him how to say "goodbye, my friend"
                        Last edited by nebulan; 16 September 2006, 07:13 PM.

Comment

chibiatized

Comment

I made a new vid that's a tribute to the four main ship commanders
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pLxLnkUBI

Yeah, I know, I already made a tribute vid for chekov, this one doesn't focus on him as much as the other three ship commanders, mainly becuase there's not a lot of good footage of Chekov commanding the Korelev (the clips always seem too dark and unsaturated)

Comment

I hope he's alive.

Comment

I think you guys will like my new wallpaper :

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=762

Comment

Working...
                                X