No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Tomin Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved the Crusade pic run! I voted for Bounty the other day but voted today for Crusade. They were just wonderful together in that ep.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      Loved the Crusade pic run! I voted for Bounty the other day but voted today for Crusade. They were just wonderful together in that ep.
      That they were. It's strange to really like a character who only pops up for a three episodes. I have more emotional attachment to him than some of the regular characters on other shows! Just a testament to the good writing on the show

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I agree. His character really seems to have been very well thought out. They've give him a lot of depth and made him very interesting. I don't know how long they'd planned to have him around when they first introduced him, but I was interested in him from the moment he first appeared. He just seems very three-dimensional and real. He has his faults (esp. where the insistence on following Origin comes in) like everyone but it's easy to tell that he has some good in him, that he does love Vala.

Wow, am I gushing here But I think you guys know what I mean, lol

Comment

I feel a little redundant posting this in so many threads but here I go again....

Made a bunch of Vala-related banners recently, some for Tomin/Vala. Thought anyone here who's looking for one might be interested

LINK TO LIVEJOURNAL...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

If you liked H&H Ship Game I started a variation. It is Favorite Ship Picture Game

Picture of the ship is required and it is not H&H but first to fifty. Go and have fun.

Favorite Ship Picture Game

Made it a SPEED GAME. One vote per day per couple. As many couples per day as you like. Picture with every couple.
            Last edited by QueenQetesh; 20 June 2007, 07:17 AM.
            Special Request Banner by Toomi (Thanks)

Comment

*happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by valaareyn
                Wow, maybe great scenes with Vala and Tomin.
                Originally posted by StargateDanielJackson
                http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb12/StargateDanielJackson/sg1-10x12_2104.jpg

I do love Vala and Tomin Together. Maybe a happy ending for them.
                Oh, I hope so too. I'd love to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by sg1susan
                  Vala and Tomin just need 6 more votes in the favourite ships episode picture votes
                  Here are some pictures to use from Crusade.

Thanks, voted

Comment

Yeah, I am really looking forward to their scenes. I've never been a big fan of D/V (please don't shoot me ), but I do ship Vala with others - but like you, I always come back to Vala and Tomin. I just find their interaction so sweet. I believed Vala in Line in the Sand too. I don't see her lying to him about something like that. I really hope they continue it in the movie too. I'd love to see a happy ending for them.

And if not I guess we can give it to them in fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by tomin
                      I wish that I could find some Tomin and Vala fanfic. I think that after the movie there will be more Tomin and Vala Fics, and videos after the movie. I might just be hoping for that Happy Ending, but I really have a good feeling about it. Don't you every just get good feelings?
                      http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u.../ValaTomin.gif
                      http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...valatomin1.jpg
                      Yep, I know what you mean. I haven't been able to find any Tomin and Vala fics . I've often thought of some ideas for them, like, oh, SG-1 is on some planet that has been attacked and they find Tomin among the wounded. This would make for some nice hurt/comfort scenes, and Vala would reiterate her love for him. I don't have many ideas for it but one thing I was thinking of would be that (spoilers)....
                      Spoiler:
                      The Ori found out what he did in Line in the Sand, or something like that, and he was punished.

That's about all I can come up with. I bet the movie will inspire some fic though....maybe some missing scenes or tags.

I'm not aware of the 500 Touches thing (I don't visit the D/V thread ). Is it like a collection of moments shown in pics? I love the idea though so I will contribute here

Number of Vala and Tomin moments: 6

Comment

Number of Vala and Tomin moments: 8
                        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I haven't been able to find many Tomin/Vala fics. The most I usually get is a little mention within a D/V fic. Speaking of, isabelqc wrote an AMAZING fic that imagines the events of AoT. The Tomin/Vala parts are so touching When she eventually publishes it (I just proofread it), maybe I'll send it your way.

-Stef

Comment

Number of Vala and Tomin moments: 13

Comment

Number of Vala and Tomin moments: 15
                              Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Number of Vala and Tomin moments: 16

Comment

Working...
                                X