• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    Snack Time! Or Dessert!

ship sistah
    HOORAY! FOR DESSERT!!!

oooh, here's my dessert (oops, wrong thread!)

it's whipped cream, I swear.......
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      OH mY...I finally got to read you fic....that was beautiful......
      <big shippy sigh>......Now get busy and write us some !!!!!
      Well, with all the inspiration I'm finding around here I just may do it!! BTW, didn't get to congratulate you on the opening of the thread. There is no better picture to get started with!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        HOORAY! FOR DESSERT!!!

ROFL!!!!! Pucker up, BABY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
          208 posts to go!!

You'll all gonna make it Me I'll be asleep by the time 1000 posts comes

It was fun guys ... I Enjoyed every minute There were so many

interesting pics to see , fics to read (I apologize..didn't have much time for

reading fics..videos take all my time )..enjoyed the shipper town

map, the Sam and Jack manip pic ...ect ...and the poll was a excellent

idea

Sleep tight and See you tomorrow

Happy ship day ending

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally Posted by SG1Happy
            A storm rolled through my area, knocking out power to my computer. On SHIPPER DAY!

But the best part is the laptop has batteries, so I worked on another fanfic for you. I started this earlier this week and didn't take much time to polish.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/21/alive.html

Short and sweet.

Jack and Sam forever
            Another beautiful fic........and when can we expect more from you as well??

I am just bowled over at the talent we have in this Family!!!!!!!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              HOORAY! FOR DESSERT!!!

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...1_005shave.jpg
              Can I lick it off??????? Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                You'll all gonna make it Me I'll be asleep by the time 1000 posts comes

It was fun guys ... I Enjoyed every minute There were so many

interesting pics to see , fics to read (I apologize..didn't have much time for

reading fics..videos take all my time )..enjoyed the shipper town

map, the Sam and Jack manip pic ...ect ...and the poll was a excellent

idea

Sleep tight and See you tomorrow

Happy ship day ending

Caty aka ShipDiva
                Night Caty, you're still with us in spirit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                  Well, with all the inspiration I'm finding around here I just may do it!! BTW, didn't get to congratulate you on the opening of the thread. There is no better picture to get started with!!!
                  Oh I hope so!!!!! I would love to read some more !!!!
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Can I lick it off??????? Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee!!!!!!!
                    Bev ....great minds think alike

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      He already knew that in TBFTGOG Sam and Gen Jack were engaged. He was so funny in the beginning of Politcs pointing it out a couple of times (totally off topic of the conversation they were having). I just think that Entity drove home the fact that out of three realities, his was th only one that he and Sam were not together. ALthough there are shippy moments before POV, I really think, in my mind anyway, that this is where Jack began to think of it conciously.
                      1.19 There but for the Grace of God

sigpic

Comment

Bev ....great minds think alike
                        Yes, but I think we took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in the wrong thread!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                          That just reminds me of my favorite Hammond line of all time, while Jack is so famously "in the middle of his backswing!"

"COLONEL O'NEILL! JUST WHAT THE ---- DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

I miss General Hammond. He needs to scream at Jack again...just once more!
                          Hopefully to just scream: "Just kiss her already Jack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker

<snip>

OK, here’s how I got started on ship:

The first episode I saw was Solitudes and it was during that scene when Jack calls out Sara’s name and Sam says, “I’m here Jack.” I was working around the house and hadn’t been paying much attention, and I thought that Sam was the Sara he was talking about. My ears pricked up at that because it was soooo romantic and I thought they were already a couple. It wasn’t until a later episode that I realized that Sam was Sam and not Sara, but by that time, their relationship was imprinted on my mind and there was no going back. I’ve been a shipper ever since.
                            I am *so* loving reading everyone's recollections on their first shipperfainting moments. I feel like I'm reliving my own moments as well.

Happy Ship Day everyone!

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Yes, but I think we took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in the wrong thread!!
                              Ahh well...the gutters connect so we can just slde back and forth....back and forth

Comment

Oh I hope so!!!!! I would love to read some more !!!!
                                I'll try. I was quite intimidated at first cause everyone here has done some awesome work but I've had more fun doing it so I think I will try it again. The first one I read was Night Terrors by Sally Reeve & Marcy and I just fell in love with the story. I printed it and still read it over and over. With all the pics, and videos, and stories - this is such an awesome bunch of people!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X