No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loved your vid hastie!! made me wanna cry, which is saying alot b/c very little makes me wanna cry....

off topic, but if anyone here watches SGA and wants to see more the Wraith, please check out this petition... i'd muchly appreciate it

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Sunday evening THING!.....wonder if the boys had a busy weekend?.....

J. *Not a word Daniel!*

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        Sunday evening THING!.....wonder if the boys had a busy weekend?.....

Deeds xx

I'm sure they found something to keep them busy Christmas shopping maybe

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

So the time has come,The end is near, Just finished season 9. Oh something is wrong here....Valla put a bit of a spark in Daniel.....teal'c needed something to happen to him..... Sam looked bored without Jack...oh where is Jack I miss him......I need DANIEL to go over to SGA..... I'm waiting on season 10...Then what will I do

Comment

Check out the new banner in my sig (the Jack/Daniel one). Since the McShep one had a Yellow Theme, the Jack/Daniel one had to have a blue theme ^_^.

I'll eventually turn them both into a GIF-file which switches back and forth between the two... someday .

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
              EXCELLENT VID.

You always manage to make me teary eyed.
              Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              loved your vid hastie!! made me wanna cry, which is saying alot b/c very little makes me wanna cry....
              thanks for the compliments.
              And thanks for leaving a comment Scarym!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                Check out the new banner in my sig (the Jack/Daniel one). Since the McShep one had a Yellow Theme, the Jack/Daniel one had to have a blue theme ^_^.

I'll eventually turn them both into a GIF-file which switches back and forth between the two... someday .

Very nice FAII..... .........Jack and Daniel would approve imo....

J. *Daniel?...Do we approve?*
                D. *We do Jack*

Deeds xx *wishing she was talented enough to make a good siggie*
                sigpic

Comment

Very nice FAII..... .........Jack and Daniel would approve imo....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t/39JDUrgo.jpg
                  J. *Daniel?...Do we approve?*
                  D. *We do Jack*

Deeds xx *wishing she was talented enough to make a good siggie*
                  Of course they approve! It's BLUE, they approve of BLUE!

Besides, Jack does as Daniel tells him, obviously.

Sorry can't help with sig, more tallented people than I do mine.
                  This is my favourite thought, and it's BLUE
                  Which I think was a Blingaway special but was my idea and choice of phrase, Daniel, the ex-angel is the good boy...

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Talking of blue......I posted this on the DJ Thread yesterday.....it bears repeating here I think.....it's soooooo THING!!.... Blue THING!! in fact....

Don't Tuesdays go slowly now?.....I want Xmas to hurry up and Anise to get going again in the New Year.....

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Talking of blue......I posted this on the DJ Thread yesterday.....it bears repeating here I think.....it's soooooo THING!!.... Blue THING!! in fact....

Don't Tuesdays go slowly now?.....I want Xmas to hurry up and Anise to get going again in the New Year.....

Deeds xx
                      Look at it this way from the 9th we'll be getting the Diaries and the new epsiodes on tuesday's together!

Daniel: No more Tursday night out then, huh?
                      Jack: Fine by me...
                      AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
                        Look at it this way from the 9th we'll be getting the Diaries and the new epsiodes on tuesday's together!

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=6090533
                        Daniel: No more Tursday night out then, huh?

Jack: Fine by me...
                        Thanks, Sprinkles.
                        Now that is someThing to look forward to.

sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post

great new banner FA!! if you want to make your sig rotate, i host all my banners on RandomImage.net it's not exactly an even rotation, but you'll never know what banner ppl will see when they upload a page
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            great new banner FA!! if you want to make your sig rotate, i host all my banners on RandomImage.net it's not exactly an even rotation, but you'll never know what banner ppl will see when they upload a page
                            Thanks! Great site.

I'll make some new McShep and Jack/Daniel ones and have 10 of them (5 each) on rotation!

Comment

*sigh* just finish reading Close to Bone in LJ, it's team-fic & a bit of JD/D (you'll get it when you read it...) 2 parts with a possible sequel. I think it's a good fic, lots of teamy goodness eventhough it's Season 9-ish.
                              Last edited by L-JADE; 12 December 2006, 11:59 PM.
                              sigpic
                              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

D: Jack!...why is there a pic of Tanith in your diary?...errr Journal???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X