No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic but SQUEEEE! My novella, Thirty Days, is releasing on the 18th instead of in January! It's on the coming soon page at Liquid Silver Books!

Snoopy dance!!!

Comment

Meimei, that is squee worthy news! I just checked that site again...and just now noticed how the 2 men on the cover seem to remind me of a couple we all know and love.....

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
        Meimei, that is squee worthy news! I just checked that site again...and just now noticed how the 2 men on the cover seem to remind me of a couple we all know and love.....
        No!
        Gosh, you don't say!
        Surely such thoughts had never crossed Mei Mei's sensitive little head? I'm sure she would never consider suggesting such a scurrilous thing to the artist...

Sorry, cindyz, my snark monster came out to play. ) smooch.

FF
        sigpic

Comment

FF- harumph!! could be that I am just dense? love you mwaaa!

Comment

FF- harumph!! could be that I am just dense? love you mwaaa!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah they do!!! Way to go, Meimei!!!

Comment

*giggle* *snort* I'm still jazzed! Thanks for the congrats! The book is an ebook and can be downloaded in a variety of formats, including PDF and HTML. The publisher releases the evening of the release date, 12/18, at www.LSBooks.com.

I'm downright giddy! Definately cheered me up over the Diary's hiatus! *cackle*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                  *giggle* *snort* I'm still jazzed! Thanks for the congrats! The book is an ebook and can be downloaded in a variety of formats, including PDF and HTML. The publisher releases the evening of the release date, 12/18, at www.LSBooks.com.

I'm downright giddy! Definately cheered me up over the Diary's hiatus! *cackle*

Congrats on the publication of you book Memei!!

May there many more to come.

Good job on the change to the cover.

Comment

Congrats MeiMei!!!
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

You might have already heard about this elsewhere but thought it was worth mentioning here - on savestargatesg1.com they have a poll running about who you want to kiss on the show - no suprises who's 1st and 2nd
                      but our guys are going well in 3rd place

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/index.php

I know these polls don't mean anything and are just for fun really but might be worth a click. Yep we know will never happen in a million years - they couldn't even keep that 200 scene in........So here's the closest thing I think we've had to it

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                        You might have already heard about this elsewhere but thought it was worth mentioning here - on savestargatesg1.com they have a poll running about who you want to kiss on the show - no suprises who's 1st and 2nd

I know these polls don't mean anything and are just for fun really but might be worth a click. Yep we know will never happen in a million years - they couldn't even keep that 200 scene in........So here's the closest thing I think we've had to it

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...64/jdurgo2.jpg
                        Went and did my bit for the boys!
                        I just love that RDA and MS are relaxed enough to fool about with things like the 200 kiss and the Threads flag scene, though you don't get very far in showbiz by being too precious or homophobic so I shouldn't be surprised really.

This is Love

FF
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=6064188

Thanks for the link. I went and voted for my fave.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                            Thanks for the link. I went and voted for my fave.

Me too.......

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

pfft!! watching Carter and Jack snog is getting boring... why do ppl want to see it again?? of course i voted for our boys
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

*cackle* I think it's funny that Sam & Vala are fourth place! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X