The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.petitiononline.com/850402oa/petition.html
    Behold! Sign now! It's the Anti-Sam&Jack petition in response to the Pro-Sam&Jack petition!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
      http://www.petitiononline.com/850402oa/petition.html
      Behold! Sign now! It's the Anti-Sam&Jack petition in response to the Pro-Sam&Jack petition!

Thanks all the same but I won't .....As far as the show goes I'm a complete NOROMO and dead against all forms of ship......As far as my fandom goes I'm a J/D OTP'er ...apart from this thread I avoid all other ship threads like the plague!!!... But each to their own.....

J. *NOROMO? Is that Gou'ald?*
      D. *sighs*

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

It's a petition against the Sam/Jack ship. Some person (because I don't know what gender they are) started a petition and intends to mail the signatures to the producers or whoever, claiming that there are tons of fans out there who wants to see Sam/Jack be made official and hoping they'll actually do it.

So I thought I'd do the same only have mine be against the ship.

Not that I think either petition will matter.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
          *snickers*......Poor Daniel....

Am I really wrong for soooo wanting Princess to stay on the SG-1 team forever?....I'm just loving this new "inner snark" (for want of a better word! ) of his on its monumental explosion out of the closet!.....ROFL!!!

Deeds xx
          Yes. It would be incredibly, terribly wrong to wish The Princess Spork on poor Teal'c.
          Sam can take care of herself.
          Daniel deserves everything he gets.

x FF
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
            Yes. It would be incredibly, terribly wrong to wish The Princess Spork on poor Teal'c.
            Sam can take care of herself.
            Daniel deserves everything he gets.

x FF

I really need a new chair.....it can't take all the shaking with laughter...."told you them was highlights"!!! *wipes eyes".......

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              I really need a new chair.....it can't take all the shaking with laughter...."told you them was highlights"!!! *wipes eyes".......

Deeds xx
              Anise is a really, really, really Bad Woman.
              Makes me look like an amature

x FF
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, here's a Pre-Alpha clip of my "THING!" video!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0wR8xOHZP4

Read only after watching the clip:
                Spoiler:
                Yes, that is footage from the movie! I thought it'd be different and poetic (since the first verse has the lines "We were strangers/Starting out on a journey/Never dreaming/What we'd have to go through/Now here we are/And I'm suddenly standing/At the beginning with you") to start the out using movie footage for the first verse!

Comments! Suggestions! Rep points?

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Yes, that is footage from the movie! I thought it'd be different and poetic (since the first verse has the lines "We were strangers/Starting out on a journey/Never dreaming/What we'd have to go through/Now here we are/And I'm suddenly standing/At the beginning with you") to start the out using movie footage for the first verse!

Oh i love that!!! I love the fact that it is different!!! Keep up the good work!! oh and i LOVE the credits!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Excellent work!....well done and keep doing what you're doing!....I envy all you talented vid makers.....I thoroughly enjoy them - especially the J/D ones - so I'd never criticise...I just sit back and enjoy!....

*sighs @ the pretties*....

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

What episode is that pic of them with sunglasses on? It'd be perfect for my music vid XD.

Comment

What episode is that pic of them with sunglasses on? It'd be perfect for my music vid XD.

Foothold....Season 3....when the aliens take over the SGC and DanielAlien and JackAlien go to take Carter back there....

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Muahahahahaha. They sooo look like they've spent all night having sex!

Comment

They looked so together in that ep, the aliens obviously knew - how could they not...

And let's not forget the scene where Jack is unzipping his pants and says "so Daniel"

Now I need to go cool down

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Muahahahahaha. They sooo look like they've spent all night having sex!
                              So what's new there then?

x FF
                              sigpic

Comment

New Dr Jackson's Diary installment : January 26th-31st
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X