No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 21 has to be the funniest crap ever.

Comment

I found these photos, I think it show's Daniel and Jack friendship, (well in this case Michael and Richard friendship)

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SOMETIMES COMPLICATED

Can you tell me how it used to be?
      Have we changed our hopes for fears and our dreams for plans?

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        More of January is up. You might want to join the LJ community to get updates http://notmonkey.livejournal.com/9460.html?style=mine

FF
        I am only half way thru January 11 and already I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard.
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I made it to the part about the internet and squid and I totally lost it.

And like guacomole I will never ever look at a squid the same way again.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
            I made it to the part about the internet and squid and I totally lost it.

And like guacomole I will never ever look at a squid the same way again.

Neither will I at Raspberry Yogurt, Broccolli soup, etc... how Anais change our point of view of things and THING!

and tomorrow night I'll look at Daniel legs and envisioned him in heels
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Ah....the return of Princess Spork.....gotta love it!....he's a lot more snarky this time....can't wait to read Jack's reaction re the apartment....

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Mornin' Deeds.

Love that shot, so angsty! Love the fact that there is no one else (with the possible exception of Sam - I'm very big on Sam/Daniel Wonder Twins) that Daniel would confess to being scared to.

And that they go off for dinner/lunch/whatever and that Jack will sit there and listen while Daniel goes on and on and will look at him with that look which says 'it will be alright, I believe in you, you will get through this'
                  With hot, mad passionate lurve as desert, (optional, depending on how you view their relationship, but highly reccomended, I've read the fic...)because he can make Daniel's body believe, even if if that too smart mind won't listen. Even without the hot, mad passionate stuff, this is what a deep, soul binding friendship looks like, this is what it means to be as close as these two men are.

FF, what a lot of waffle for early Sunday morning!
                  sigpic

Comment

Mmmm.....waffles!....could do with some of those now...

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

waffles are for breakfast!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                        More of January is up. You might want to join the LJ community to get updates http://notmonkey.livejournal.com/9460.html?style=mine

FF
                        Thanks FF XXX.........Read this and howled!!! Soooo funny! "Squidf$£@%&g????" Ohohohohhhhh funny!!! and the shoes!!!!! mwhahahaaaahahaha!! Anais is just a genius!!!

clickypiccy

KJ XX-still giggling thru aching ribs

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz

In Belgium any time is waffle time!.....luv 'em!...

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

I apologize for having been so horribly remiss in my posting responsibilities in that...I haven't. Dunno why. But I feel the sudden urge to share some of my fave Jack/Danny moments that I have. So, here we go:

Even though they may not be themselves, you know Daniel's thinking how much he wants {{cut for non-PG vocabulary}} Jack.

Comment

*ahem*

D: My eyes are up here, Jack.

Comment

This may be my fave moment ever:

Seriously. Who besides husband/wives/girlfriends/boyfriends does that?

Comment

Working...
                                X