The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    Hmm....could the boys be out for a late afternoon Sunday Lunch?....(or early one depending where you are of course? )

Deeds xx
    They're having brunch here.

Dc: Doncha think we ought to get off base for brunch, Jack?

Comment

Jack: Brunch? Is that what we're calling it these days?

Comment

*gigglesnort*......

Call it what you will, those boys LOVE their Brunch.....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...16Urgo_064.jpg

Jack: Brunch? Is that what we're calling it these days?

And Jack's probably one of these people who would say "I just want a normal coffee" when confronted with the ever increasing choices of coffee these days. I'm sure Daniel can teach Jack about these things, as well as many others hehe

Anyway talk of food made me think of that powerbar scene.......

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

*giggles @ the thought of Jack in Starbucks*....

But you're right though.....Daniel will make sure Jack (and the staff at Starbucks) survive!!!....

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

Putting more pics in my PB account and I realized I don't have that many THING pics. I did come across this one so I thought I would share.

sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I'll have to learn all the words that are used here, I've got the gist that "thunk" means same as "wow!"? What does snurch mean? And gigglesnort I think I've pass on using.....tried to giggle and snort at same time and it just sounded like jolly hockey sticks kind of thing
                It will take time to learn all the meanings I guess
                Last edited by Teal'c's Courage; 04 September 2006, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Hi, Teal'c's Courage! Welcome to the Jack/Daniel thread.

"Thunk" is the sound of a body hitting the floor in a dead faint at the sheer beauty of a particular specimen of the human race. Or possible the head hitting the desk or computer screen... *cackle*

"Snurch" means you are saving something for personal use, such as a picture or saying.

*gigglesnort* just means you snort when you laugh. Like I do when especially tickled. You don't necessarily do them at the same time. I normally snort at the end of a particularly good laugh.

I'm hoping, since you are in the "slash" thread, you understand what that means. *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64
                    And Jack's probably one of these people who would say "I just want a normal coffee" when confronted with the ever increasing choices of coffee these days. I'm sure Daniel can teach Jack about these things, as well as many others hehe

Anyway talk of food made me think of that powerbar scene.......

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...irthright1.jpg
                    I love the powerbar scene as it is such a classic Daniel/Jack interaction.

Comment

*sighs*....I miss the interaction and fun they used to have ...*still waiting patiently for S.10 to start*.....

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you for your explanation and welcome To be honest having lurked for so long and now starting to post its such a vast forum that I am dipping my feet into a few threads not really knowing what they are about. I have a few days leave coming up so I may have more time to actually understand what they are about.
                        I'd maybe be better staying out of the Slash thread if I have to use giggle and snort. My 13 year old and her friends giggle and I'd find it strange a grown woman like me "giggling"
                        I might come back when I have had time to understand the thread

Originally posted by meimei
                        Hi, Teal'c's Courage! Welcome to the Jack/Daniel thread.

"Thunk" is the sound of a body hitting the floor in a dead faint at the sheer beauty of a particular specimen of the human race. Or possible the head hitting the desk or computer screen... *cackle*

"Snurch" means you are saving something for personal use, such as a picture or saying.

*gigglesnort* just means you snort when you laugh. Like I do when especially tickled. You don't necessarily do them at the same time. I normally snort at the end of a particularly good laugh.

I'm hoping, since you are in the "slash" thread, you understand what that means. *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c's Courage
                          Thank you for your explanation and welcome To be honest having lurked for so long and now starting to post its such a vast forum that I am dipping my feet into a few threads not really knowing what they are about. I have a few days leave coming up so I may have more time to actually understand what they are about.
                          I'd maybe be better staying out of the Slash thread if I have to use giggle and snort. My 13 year old and her friends giggle and I'd find it strange a grown woman like me "giggling"
                          I might come back when I have had time to understand the thread
                          Oh, pshah! I'm 41 and I giggle all the time, here and elsewhere
                          Feel free to lurk all you want and post or not.

One word of warning when you're cruising the forum as a whole... watch out for "anti" threads since the main focus of those tends to be highly negative. Have fun!!

Comment

Between 2 fires is a great ep for thing piccies!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                                Oh, pshah! I'm 41 and I giggle all the time, here and elsewhere

And you certainly don't look it or act it my dear!.... *remembers all the laughs in Vancovuer.... *

D. *They're talking about Vancouver again*
                                J. *Time to back away, quietly Daniel....*:
                                S

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X