The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hastiekido
    don't get here very often, but I found a great thing when I capped Full Circle:

It's Jack favourite sweater!!! Could there be anymore subtext with these two?
    Definitely some glowy Thing happening there, I think Daniel visited Jack more than he was supposed to or maybe I read too much fanfic...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...4/jdvenom1.jpg

I too love that shot, there is a fab LJ discussion about it. Perhaps I should add the last line to my sig? http://community.livejournal.com/jac...el/334251.html]
    That's a very interesting discussion, it certainly is a very intimate thing to do
    for someone, it's a sign of the trust and love Jack and Daniel have for each other

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Glasses or no glasses.....I simply refuse to allow THING!! to languish in the nether regions of this section......

*Did she just say "nether regions?*

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

She did say nether regions! *cackle* *cackle* *snort* I want to be off reading fanfic on the Stargate Fan Awards site but I need to be writing. Too many deadlines!

Comment

There will be no languishing with these two

Here's some Thing from Fallout, I love this scene...

D: Jack, do you think they've forgotten about us?
          J: Don't worry Daniel, they won't ever forget about us.

Comment

I'm at work today (totally sucks, but oh, well). So I brought my laptop and some Stargate with me to help pass the time. I'm watching Moebius 2 with the commentary and PDL mentions the "ship between Jack and Daniel"!! THING! See? Even PDL says it's there! Hehe.

Comment

I just finished watching last nights episode and I really enjoyed it
              Spoiler:
              I noticed that it was set in Jack's cabin - did any one else notice the swords displayed above the fireplace? Now who else had a sword collection? We saw swords on Daniel's wall (in Forever in a Day I think) and Jack did say when he de-ascended that he'd kept some of Daniel's possessions safe, how sweet of him to look after his sword collection for him!

FF
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                Spoiler:
                I noticed that it was set in Jack's cabin - did any one else notice the swords displayed above the fireplace? Now who else had a sword collection? We saw swords on Daniel's wall (in Forever in a Day I think) and Jack did say when he de-ascended that he'd kept some of Daniel's possessions safe, how sweet of him to look after his sword collection for him!

FF
                Hmmm....

Spoiler:
                I'm sure Jack takes very good care of Daniel's sword... *cackle*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Hmmm....

Spoiler:
                  I'm sure Jack takes very good care of Daniel's sword... *cackle*
                  Tsk, and to think that when I first met you online I thought you were a sweet innocent little shipper...

FF falls off sofa laughing!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

FF
                    Thanks for noticing that.

I will have to keep to an eye out for that. Was out all day working and then went out to dinner and shopping. So it 9 p.m. now and I am going to just sit back, relax and enjoy the new SG1 and Atlantis eps.

Next week Jack is Back. Hopefully that will be someTHING worth waiting for. /
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Spoiler:

FF
                      Spoiler:
                      i don't think Daniel was still in england like Landry said... me thinks, he decided to take a little detour and visit a certain general so they could have a little sword dual
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                        Spoiler:
                        i don't think Daniel was still in england like Landry said... me thinks, he decided to take a little detour and visit a certain general so they could have a little sword dual
                        Spoiler:
                        "Watching this ep with slashy glasses" That's a good one, or Jack could have gone to England with Daniel I also noticed some books in the cabin I think, they must be Daniel's....
                        Plus the reason Jack has moved his cabin to Colorado is to be nearer Daniel, I can definitely imagine some illicit weekends happening there

Not bad for an episode neither of them was in......Let's hope we get someThing next week.

Comment

Found a link to MS's TV Guide interview.

http://online.tvguide.com/Video/Vide...&postrollsecs=

Spoiler:
                          Of course, we know why Daniel is immune to Vala's charms... He'd be sleeping on the sofa if Jack got wind of it (and Vala might not enjoy the 'talking to' she'd get from Jack!)

x FF
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Of course, we know why Daniel is immune to Vala's charms... He'd be sleeping on the sofa if Jack got wind of it (and Vala might not enjoy the 'talking to' she'd get from Jack!)

x FF
                            OMG! Too funny! Thanks, FF!

Comment

Spoiler:

x FF

Thanks for sharing, FF

Originally posted by grasshopper64
                              Not bad for an episode neither of them was in......Let's hope we get someThing next week.
                              It sure was.

I hear the picture calling out... "Erin! Where are you?"

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                                http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/BensFan/smilies/laugh04.gif

Thanks for sharing, FF

It sure was.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...nobrainer3.jpg

I hear the picture calling out... "Erin! Where are you?"
                                I feel my ears burning....

You rang???

Some slashy THINGY goodness, cause I need it and I want it!

Kinda looks like Jack needs it now too......*snicker*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X