Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Grin!

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
            Soooo married....

Deeds xx
            Indeed.

Quote from US TV Guide from an interview with RDA when they were filming episode 200
            "Anderson goes off to rehearse the big wedding scene. Sam (Amanda Tapping) is the bride, and Daniel (Michael Shanks) is the best man. No doubt saluting the fans who want Jack and Daniel to hook up, they do a couple of "Brokeback" takes. In one, Richard takes the bouquet out of Amanda's hands and gives it to Michael. In another, Richard takes Michael's hand at the altar, which causes the assembled cast and crew to erupt in applause. (You'll just have to watch to see what ends up on air.)

TV Guide: That was cute, the hand-holding with Michael.
            Anderson: [Laughs] Over the years, it's been alluded to, so we did that just for us.
            "

Full interview here - http://www.tvguide.com/news/Richard-...son-39758.aspx

FF
            sigpic

Comment

Haha, Daniel/Jack was the very first slash story I ever read and it was a revelation. I never looked at them the same again!
              ~~~I like to see both sides of things~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                Thanks for the link! I hadn't seen that one before

Comment

Originally posted by CarrieAnn View Post
                  Haha, Daniel/Jack was the very first slash story I ever read and it was a revelation. I never looked at them the same again!
                  There is some absolutely fantastic Jack/Daniel slash fic out there. Writer-wise, I highly recommend paian, princessofgeeks, sid and green_grrl, among many others. All can be found at Archive of Our Own - no need to brave the Pit of Voles.

Quote from US TV Guide from an interview with RDA when they were filming episode 200
                  "Anderson goes off to rehearse the big wedding scene. Sam (Amanda Tapping) is the bride, and Daniel (Michael Shanks) is the best man. No doubt saluting the fans who want Jack and Daniel to hook up, they do a couple of "Brokeback" takes. In one, Richard takes the bouquet out of Amanda's hands and gives it to Michael. In another, Richard takes Michael's hand at the altar, which causes the assembled cast and crew to erupt in applause. (You'll just have to watch to see what ends up on air.)

TV Guide: That was cute, the hand-holding with Michael.
                  Anderson: [Laughs] Over the years, it's been alluded to, so we did that just for us."

How much do I love that both Rick and Michael have always been "whatever floats your boat" about the slash. Good on you, guys.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I love those smiles!!

Comment

Originally posted by SOtogether View Post
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/justhappygirl/justhappygirl061/228ac0372560a3bd7ee8bca265a5f22e_zps005db83c.jpg
                            sooo cuuuuteeee ^^ i can look at their happy faces forever <3
                            'And maybe we'll come back, to Earth, who can tell?'
                            Tumblr | Jack & Daniel | PSD & Textures | DeviantART

Comment

^

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X